UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Rider (Bracketbuster)

MRSGDG

That was fun. Like almost everyone here I had low expectations for this game being down to seven guys but they circled the wagons, or maybe we're down to just a wagon now. Maybe the most enjoyable win of the year.

You made me think of BLAZING SADDLES!! LOL :lol:

Basketball gods have punished me. Good win and good listen.

They were kind to me. Pleasantly surprised with the win and very glad I kept my UA tickets and got rid of my RPI tickets out of habit before I thought about it.

Very good effort and win shorthanded vs a team from an "up" league

Finally, an effort to be proud of. The game was thoroughly enjoyable, especially since Rider seemed to be a much more athletic and superior team. Rider had a number of clean blocks on defense but insisted on throwing up 3 point bricks without a single pass in many cases. Among other things, the Dawgz did a nice job rebounding, Iati was unconscious. Glad I went (for a change).

What a wonderful ending to the home regular season...Iati was lights out...great to see Jayson G have such a stout effort as well...well coached and disciplined effort to tough this one out...particularly by Blake M and John Puk who did thier best to try to stay out of foul trouble...(poor Puk never catches any break with the officials...had at least one phantom foul call on him if not more...)....i could for life of me not understand Rider's game plan given our situation...would've seemed to me like it would be a no brainer...Rider had a much bigger team on the floor and we had only seven guys...with only two bigs available...if I was Rider's coach i woulda been getting the ball down low all night trying to foul us out of the game...but no matter...still a great win and something very positive to build upon...both for the remainder of this season as well as the next!!

Archived