UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Liberty Terrace

madDOG

Damn...that's a fancy pants looking buidling. Amazing how much that campus has transformed in the 14 years since I have left the City (grad school) on a permanent basis.

Yes, I believe the campus center expansion is next. That should be a doozy.

Damn...that's a fancy pants looking buidling. Amazing how much that campus has transformed in the 14 years since I have left the City (grad school) on a permanent basis.

The Campus Center is a DESPERATE need on campus. The current facility is small, cramped, uninviting really just completely outdated. I love what the school has been doing lately with all of these projects and multifaceted initiatives. They are improving campus life and recreation with the facilities for student use (rec field) they are renovating/building academic building (business school), building and completely gutting and renovating living areas. They are mindful of a aesthetics (podium area/fountains/common areas), building new athletic facilities to benefit athletes, community and students life. The campus is undergoing tremendous change...proud to be a current student and very soon an alum.

where is that going to be put? replacing old health center?

No, I think it's the service building in the corner of the campus at Fuller Road nearest Stuyvesant Plaza.

Campus Center Project Schedule\Timelines:

The project is currently in design. Design of the project is expected to continue through the 2012 calendar year with a 2013 construction start and 2015 completion.

A library renovation is in the preliminary design stage.

The Business building should finish in another 9-12 months.

The health center is being renovated to serve as 'surge space' - temp space while other buildings are upgraded

OFM Project Map

The Campus Center is a DESPERATE need on campus. The current facility is small, cramped, uninviting really just completely outdated. I love what the school has been doing lately with all of these projects and multifaceted initiatives. They are improving campus life and recreation with the facilities for student use (rec field) they are renovating/building academic building (business school), building and completely gutting and renovating living areas. They are mindful of a aesthetics (podium area/fountains/common areas), building new athletic facilities to benefit athletes, community and students life. The campus is undergoing tremendous change...proud to be a current student and very soon an alum.

True...but you should have seen the place before the first expansion! Talk about uninspiring. My freshman year was a Binging disaster in that old ass Campus Center.

BTW....anyone know where the health center is going to be?

In 10-15 years when all the major construction is finished and all the new trees and plantings are grown-in and mature, the campus will look really great. I'm glad they finally realized how important that is. When I attended, the grounds were a dump. They barely maintained it. Cant have massive concrete buildings sitting on top of dumpy grounds and expect top-tier students to want to attend and stay (and amazingly they do...just need more of them!)