UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

About a week ago I noticed the Media Guide link had been removed, I figured OK, they'll put up this year's soon. Today there's a link to the Record Book, thirty-five pages which made up the bulk of the media guide. But the roster remains on a separate link. I don't think it's a good idea to make reporters do one more erg of work than they have to, because they probably won't.

They need to scrap that website and put up a new one...I know everything costs money but that is bar non one of the worst D1 website on the plant. Clearly an intern somewhere did it, if by chance it was put together by a "professional" well that's a terrible job and we got robbed.

Agreed, horrible. Looks like it was thrown together using GeoCities, circa 1998. It's cluttered with advertising too.

They need to scrap that website and put up a new one...I know everything costs money but that is bar non one of the worst D1 website on the plant. Clearly an intern somewhere did it, if by chance it was put together by a "professional" well that's a terrible job and we got robbed.

Agreed, horrible. Looks like it was thrown together using GeoCities, circa 1998. It's cluttered with advertising too.

CBS college sports has some great templates for websites...SBU and LCC both use them as well as MANY others. I basically have completely STOPPED visiting our website because it's terrible. Half of the page is dominated with piles of adds...I have faith that they will rework it eventually, the athletic department has done some good things lately. BTW I work in IT management...I'd fire an employee who came up with that, sorry if that's to harsh but I've been in the industry for 13 years, that kind of product is unacceptable.

Edited by Clickclack

• 3 weeks later...

I like it. Modern-looking. Lots of stuff there, but it's pretty clean for the amount of content and they still have the same user-friendly category bar at the top.

No way, looks amateur. The info below the fold is too cluttered and when you scroll through the banners that are above the fold, there's blank space after the first (the last is completely blank!). Horrible.

• 1 month later...

It is progress. I'm looking forward to 70s night to see Alum72 maybe do the Hustle while wearing the Great Dane Hat.

One night I'd like to maybe add, "Smash the University Field seats with a sledgehammer night" after the final football game. $10 a pop for a shot with the hammer.