UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

We got the shaft with the home games. Maine, UNH, Towson and URI. Wish we could have had one of the southern schools for a home game at the new stadium to help attendance. It will be interesting to see how we draw with those four teams. I wonder who SBU got.

I look at this MUCH differently.

Year one in the CAA is going to be BRUTAL...truly BRUTAL.

All four teams are "name" teams and all four teams are easy to travel, especially the NEngland teams. I'd suspect Maine, UNH and URI will bring 500+ fans...maybe more. These are teams WE CAN beat in year one...maybe not UNH.

We want a home winning record...I very much like this home sched.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the home schedule. The stadium alone will draw people in next year. All four CAA home games are winnable.

In 2014 we should get some really good home games.

Plus we get to travel to JMU which may not be in e CAA very long. This is a great opportunity to play in one of the best FCS stadiums in the country.

And I love the Game at SBU the last game of the season. I think and hope that will stay on the same slot every single year. Rivalry week. The CAA has put very rivalry the last game of the season so far.

Villanova-Delaware

Bill and Mary-Richmond

Albany-Stony Brook

Edited by danefan

I look at this MUCH differently.

Year one in the CAA is going to be BRUTAL...truly BRUTAL.

All four teams are "name" teams and all four teams are easy to travel, especially the NEngland teams. I'd suspect Maine, UNH and URI will bring 500+ fans...maybe more. These are teams WE CAN beat in year one...maybe not UNH.

We want a home winning record...I very much like this home sched.

Yep

Edited by uofalbany

Very exciting! I may fly back for a game if I can get my schedule straight.

I know next year will be tough so I would have liked to have Stony Brook at home this year. Other than that I'm quite happy with the schedule.

I presume our OOC games will be scheduled with easier to beat teams to increase our chances at a winning record? Probably won't see an FBS opponent until 2015?

I presume our OOC games will be scheduled with easier to beat teams to increase our chances at a winning record? Probably won't see an FBS opponent until 2015?

We THOUGHT that the stadium would open with Central Conn. on 8/31, and we'll be at Colgate 9/7.

Open dates left are 9/21, 9/28, and 10/26 for two OOC games and one bye week. Hope at least one is a home game.

We THOUGHT that the stadium would open with Central Conn. on 8/31, and we'll be at Colgate 9/7.

Open dates left are 9/21, 9/28, and 10/26 for two OOC games and one bye week. Hope at least one is a home game.

I am trying to plan early for a trip to the first game in the new stadium with some of my buddies. Will 8/31 be the first game in the new stadium? Is that the case or just speculation at this point?

I am trying to plan early for a trip to the first game in the new stadium with some of my buddies. Will 8/31 be the first game in the new stadium? Is that the case or just speculation at this point?

Speculation. Nothing confirmed.

UNH released there's today. Of note is an 11-game schedule. It will be interesting if we go to 11 or 12 games next year.

2013 UNH FOOTBALL SCHEDULE (all games Saturdays); (caps/bold = home); (* = CAA game)

Sept. 7 at Central Michigan (TBA)

Sept. 14 COLGATE (12 p.m. | Family Weekend)

Sept. 21 OPEN

Sept. 28 at Lehigh (TBA)

Oct. 5 at Towson* (TBA)

Oct. 12 RHODE ISLAND* (12 p.m. | Homecoming)

Oct. 19 VILLANOVA* (12 p.m.)

Oct. 26 at Stony Brook* (TBA)

Nov. 2 at William & Mary* (TBA)

Nov. 9 JAMES MADISON* (12 p.m.)

Nov. 16 at Albany* (TBA)

Nov. 23 MAINE* (12 p.m. | Senior Day)