UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAAAAAA UA UA UAAAAAA UUUUUU AAAAAAA UUUUU AAAAA

Here's to next year! Hopefully Enema is a Suero type difference maker on offense for us. We need a go to player that we can depend on, like a Suero, Ambrose, or Wilson.

A lot to expect out of a freshmen but hopefully he can be a rotation player who can give us a punch off the bench. The big kid from UA will provide defense down low and rebounding...Fulton looks really good as well...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following the TU tweets...disgusting. Every chance they get they mention how much better Duke is, how we are mismatched at every position etc.

Yes, and the NY Times is a far better newspaper than the TU. If they want valid comparisons, . . .

They are both absolute garbage.

Can't be more proud of the team. Represented us well.

The one thing I really enjoyed about this tournament: social media. It wasn't nearly as big back in 2006 or 2007...and Twitter didn't even exist. Seeing all of the students and alums rallying around the Danes has been fun to watch!

The one thing I really enjoyed about this tournament: social media. It wasn't nearly as big back in 2006 or 2007...and Twitter didn't even exist. Seeing all of the students and alums rallying around the Danes has been fun to watch!

I hope we do a better job of parlaying this into bigger and better things...it's been a long road to get back to the top of the mountain. Now that we are here again...I don't want to fall off again. It's been an awesome few weeks...sad that it's over and we now have to wait 'till October again.

I am now a Duke fan. I want them to win it all so we can say we played the national champs TOUGH.

I hope we do a better job of parlaying this into bigger and better things...it's been a long road to get back to the top of the mountain. Now that we are here again...I don't want to fall off again. It's been an awesome few weeks...sad that it's over and we now have to wait 'till October again.

Agreed.

Edited by madDOG

Just got back from Philly. So awesome to be in the arena for that game. So proud of the team, the coaches, the fans and the effort everyone put forth today. Proud to walk around that arena in my UA clothes and felt like we belonged there. The score didn't show it in the end but if you could measure points by heart we would've won by 30. The way they fought to stay in the game against what are obviously bigger, faster and more athletic players was inspiring.

I loved at the end of the game, Duke was standing around running the clock out and every UA fan was on their feet doing the UA chant and really showing appreciation. Even before shaking hands with Coach K, Brown looked over and acknowledged the fans. After the hand shake the whole team walked over by the foul line in front of the UA sections and clapped and pointed and thanked the fans. I thought that was awesome and classy by a great group of kids.

UAAAAAA UA UA UAAAAAA UUUUUU AAAAAAA UUUUU AAAAA

Here's to next year! Hopefully Enema is a Suero type difference maker on offense for us. We need a go to player that we can depend on, like a Suero, Ambrose, or Wilson.

Wilson maybe, he played defense. I appreciate the way we are again defending. All O, No D was not UA basketball.

While in the end it doesn't matter....but I think we should find a way to boycott members of the Albany media who continue to bash our school and sports program no matter how much we suceed. I am following a few twitter accounts for some TU writters and they are just bashing us away. I would say, no more access to anything UAlbany for them....

It just leaves me to believe that maybe we would have more community support with more community outreach. It seems that the community's relationship with the school is based on what the writters at the TU Tell them. Just my 2 cents during a time out....

Now back to the game!

It's why I unfollowed them, don't read their blog posts and only read what Santillo reports. Fair, balanced and just the facts.