UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Sad to say but I don't think we win 1 more game this season.

It's not the better competition of the CAA. This team is awful relative to the last 10 UAlbany teams.

I was just thinking the same thing. People will say, "You guys got what you wanted in the CAA. How's that working out?" I don't think this team would win more than 2-3 games in the NEC.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonne be upset if McCarthy is handed HC next year. This team on offense showing nothing....

And priority 1should be to find a kicker!

Couldn't agree more... As far as auditions go... McCarthy has fallen flat on his face. Like you I'll be extremely upset if he's allowed to take over this program. I understand has no drew Smith but this playcalling is a joke. Serious question, how many throws today on quick slants or anything over the middle? It's unwatchable...

1) Will Fiacchi BLOWS

2) McCarthy BLOWS

3) Our Kicker BLOWS

4) and lastly, our offense BLOWS.

I feel bad for the defense. If I was a defensive player, I'd be FURIOUS at the inability of the offense and it's players.

As a Jets fan, I feel like I'm watching the Jets from a year or two ago when Sanchez had no offensive line, no skill players, and we were constantly 3 and out.

This is ridiculous. We were the crème de la crème of the NEC and yet we can't beat one of the worst teams in the NEC? COME ON.

Edited by Ilko

1) Will Fiacchi BLOWS

2) McCarthy BLOWS

3) Our Kicker BLOWS

4) and lastly, our offense BLOWS.

I feel bad for the defense. If I was a defensive player, I'd be FURIOUS at the inability of the offense and it's players.

As a Jets fan, I feel like I'm watching the Jets from a year or two ago when Sanchez had no offensive line, no skill players, and we were constantly 3 and out.

This is ridiculous. We were the crème de la crème of the NEC and yet we can't beat one of the worst teams in the NEC? COME ON.

Either there is zero talent on the offensive side of the ball or McCarthy is that big a joke... Not sure which is true...

Like the Jets (with Holmes, Ferguson and Mangold), we only have 4 good players on offense (that play every down): Kadeem Williams, Kevin Chillis, Omar Osbourne, and maybe Cole King. That's it. You can't win games with that much, or rather, lack of, talent. Meeks is a nice change of pace, but he's not every down and doesn't do anything but run.

I've seen this show before.

Edited by Ilko

On a scarier note.. Towson beat UConn and UConn is beating 15 Michigan right now... Homecoming is going to be rough..very rough...

Mentioned to DP as we were walking to our cars.. not sure Bob Ford will ever have a W in his own field. Kinda a sad thought.

Edited by MsGDG

On a scarier note.. Towson beat UConn and UConn is beating 15 Michigan right now... Homecoming is going to be rough..very rough...

Mentioned to DP as we were walking to our cars.. not sure Bob Ford will ever have a W in his own field. Kinda a sad thought.

Yep... The next month plus is going to be hammer time and we are the nail... Buckle that chin strap... It's going to be brutal.

And I'm a Michigan fan. Basketball season can't come soon enough.