UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget about NFL assistants as potential. You never know where Tony Sporano, Dave Campo, etc.. may be next year.

True enough on KC Keeler. My friend Louie Anarumo is the DB coach with the Miami Dolphins and has big NFL head coaching potential would be perfect as he has big ties with UA football and has known Ford for a long time. He will send me a list of guys from the "bigs" (he also coached at Harvard, Marshall, Syracuse and Purdue) who could be good fits as he knows the UA program very well.

Paul Pasqualoni is D.O.A. A re-tread who can't work with small resources. I don't think he got a fair shake at Syracuse...but he also did himself no favors at UConn. Not going to happen.

Monte Kiffin? He's too old to take a HC job in college...and Lane is a disaster.

ODU won't even be the best team we play this year.

JMU, Delaware, Towson, Maine and Richmond are all stronger teams.

None of those teams are stronger than ODU. What are you basing that on?

ODU would have been the pick to win the CAA this year, not to finish 6th.

ODU won't even be the best team we play this year.

JMU, Delaware, Towson, Maine and Richmond are all stronger teams.

None of those teams are stronger than ODU. What are you basing that on?

ODU would have been the pick to win the CAA this year, not to finish 6th.

Whether they would have been picked to win the CAA and whether they would be the best team in the CAA is two completely different hings.

They barely beat the Citadel....who is 1-4 with losses to Wofford, Furman and Charleston Southern.

Too bad they don't play any other CAA teams besides URI this year.

Edited by danefan

They barely beat the Citadel....who is 1-4 with losses to Wofford, Furman and Charleston Southern.

ODU also played ECU closer on the road than UNC did at home.

Citadel runs a triple option which we simply cannot stop. No excuses, just a reason.

But after playing those other teams, if you still think all 5 are better than ODU I will be surprised.

ODU also played ECU closer on the road than UNC did at home.

Citadel runs a triple option which we simply cannot stop. No excuses, just a reason.

But after playing those other teams, if you still think all 5 are better than ODU I will be surprised.

I hope you're right.