UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #1- Albany Cup @ $iena

Time to kick off the 2013-14 season with the annual rivalry battle for the Cup. Interested to see how the team looks coming out of the gate. Hopefully it turns out to be a great atmosphere and we can get the students there. Looking forward to making the trip.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is very interesting about the newcomers. How long has that guy been on the radio? Wasn't a very good interviewer.

That was the first broadcast of the new show, I think.

Good story in the Troy Record on Sam Rowley. Realizing now that it's 48 hours before the tip and I haven't seen our starting five announced anywhere.

great quote from Will Brown on the TU blog...

“The way this team is built, we are big and physical,” Brown said. “But don’t mistake my team’s size and physicality for a lack of athleticism. If (Siena) wants to come out and press us and force the tempo, we will be fine. We have no problems playing at the tempo they want to play. If they want it to be a slugfest in a half court game, put on the boxing gloves, and let’s go.”

How is the game day thread dead? Enough bickering about the other team and lets discuss our own. What's the starting lineup going to look like? Who's the first one to come off the bench? I've heard good things about so many of the new comers, but theres only a certain amount of playing time.

How is the game day thread dead? Enough bickering about the other team and lets discuss our own. What's the starting lineup going to look like? Who's the first one to come off the bench? I've heard good things about so many of the new comers, but theres only a certain amount of playing time.

More so then in years past I think a lot of us don't really know what to think because we've had limited eyes on the team. Pieces are good but we'll have to see how they come together. I think Puk/Rowley and Hooley are the only locks to start. Probably go Johnson on Poole and Evans to match Hymes' speed...