UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@UMBC 7pm (ESPN3)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the halftime stats. Hooley and Sam have been completely shut down. I know Hooley went out with fouls. Peter has been disappointing in AE play but he's a sophomore, hopefully he can be a bit more then what he is now. When he's on, he's good otherwise he's invisible.

Hooley gives me basically the middle finger this half...good for him. :) That right there was a crazy shot...can't believe it went in.

He did but I think he's been generally good in AE play. Stats aren't everything but he is:

4th in scoring

8th in assist

5th in FT%

10th in 3PT% (inconsistent here for sure)

3rd in 3PT's made

6th in A/TO's

1st in minutes played

All coming into tonight.

How bad was Dallas tonight? I ask because I started watching at the 8 minute mark and I don't believe he saw the floor????

I think player wise I'm most disappointed w/ Puks progress. Shooting % way down. Points only up due to more minutes. Blocks have been solid but he does little on the rebounding side given his minutes and size. 4.2 a game and tied with GJ for 20th in the league.

We are on the hook for the next

Fire Will Brown

We are on the hook for 1.2mil over the next four years. No chance...People forget last years regular season was really really mediocre as well. Hard to argue that run didn't save his job. We are screwed, every time the years run low he wins a chip and then back to struggling to get to .500.

This University is being ripped off.

Edited by Clickclack

Fire Will Brown

$25K per win?

You shut up and tell me how many winning seasons we have with this coaching staff at the helm. I think it's what...4 in 13 years? Look it up.

Umm, I am pointing out that that figure is absurd at this level. Win how we could win, and that would multiply out to a Big East salary.

Fire Will Brown

$25K per win?

You shut up and tell me how many winning seasons we have with this coaching staff at the helm. I think it's what...4 in 13 years? Look it up.

Umm, I am pointing out that that figure is absurd at this level. Win how we could win, and that would multiply out to a Big East salary.

I looked it up... Yes, 4 winning seasons in 13 years... Granted the first few I'm sure we're difficult. 2 winning season since Jamar left well... That's an eye opener.

I looked it up... Yes, 4 winning seasons in 13 years... Granted the first few I'm sure we're difficult. 2 winning season since Jamar left well... That's an eye opener.

Come on, brah, you know I know the stats.

Everything has been said that could be said. Just hope for lightning in a bottle again; playing at the SEFCU is the only saving grace.