UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

NCAA Tourney Round 2: vs. Florida -- Thurs @ 4:10PM

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading up on your team I expected a slower pace than I saw last night. Which is more likely?

UF will apply constant steady pressure but not a true full court press, so that will have something to do with the pace, but what is Coach Brown's likely preference?

We are 13-0 when we score 70 this year including last night. That's the only stat I remember right now haha. I'll defer to someone else on pace.

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 8m

Casey Prather, Florida's leading scorer on UAlbany: "They definitely can beat us. They're a good team." #Pinocchio

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

Billy Donovan: "Our guys have an enormous amount of respect and fully expect a great challenge." He was then selling snow outside Amway.

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

Florida coach Billy Donovan on UAlbany: "They've earned the right to play the game. They've had a heck of a year," Of course he'd say that.

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

It does matter a bit. 16 seed (UAlbany) has never beat 1 seed (Florida). "The team that plays the hardest will win," Finney-Smith said

We all know what we are up against...but what other professional beat writer treats the team he covers like that?

Edited by Clickclack

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 8m

Casey Prather, Florida's leading scorer on UAlbany: "They definitely can beat us. They're a good team." #Pinocchio

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

Billy Donovan: "Our guys have an enormous amount of respect and fully expect a great challenge." He was then selling snow outside Amway.

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

Florida coach Billy Donovan on UAlbany: "They've earned the right to play the game. They've had a heck of a year," Of course he'd say that.

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

It does matter a bit. 16 seed (UAlbany) has never beat 1 seed (Florida). "The team that plays the hardest will win," Finney-Smith said

We all know what we are up against...but what other professional beat writer treats the team he covers like that?

I don't know who that guy is, but he's not a normal UF guy.

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 8m

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

He's OUR Albany/Times Union beat writer (if you can believe that) that has more interest in covering the Saratoga Race Track in the off-season then he cares about the Great Danes.

Again, we all know what the reality is here...but be a professional about it.

Edited by Clickclack

Reading up on your team I expected a slower pace than I saw last night. Which is more likely?

UF will apply constant steady pressure but not a true full court press, so that will have something to do with the pace, but what is Coach Brown's likely preference?

We are 13-0 when we score 70 this year including last night. That's the only stat I remember right now haha. I'll defer to someone else on pace.

We have given up 70+ a couple of times this year, so it's not out of the question by any means. You'll likely have to shoot a good % from behind the arc.

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 8m

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

He's a jackass, and a pathetic excuse for a sports writer

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 8m

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

He's OUR Albany/Times Union beat writer (if you can believe that) that has more interest in covering the Saratoga Race Track in the off-season then he cares about the Great Danes.

Again, we all know what the reality is here...but be a professional about it.

If he were in Florida and did that he'd have to hide his family. If i weren't a guest here, I'd refer to him as an assclown, but that's indecorous.

The reality is the UF is a very good team that no one expects to lose, but the reality also is that March is madd and very good teams lose games that no one expects them to lose.

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 8m

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

Tim Wilkin@tjwilkin 1h

That's such a great response! How sad is it that someone outside of Albany doesn't even think he could be an Albany writer. Oh Times Union...