UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

NCAA Tourney Round 2: vs. Florida -- Thurs @ 4:10PM

UA sent out an email contribution solicitation last night. Great idea!

I donated and I recommend you do as well. That donation spike is ammo for athletic expansion and a shield against critics.

See below

-------------------

As thousands of alumni across the world get ready to cheer on our men's and women's Great Danes in the NCAA basketball tournament, alumni are prouder and more excited about UAlbany than ever!

Now is the perfect time to make a UAlbany Fund gift in honor of your favorite team or program. Every gift makes a powerful statement that our University is worth supporting, and helps our programs advance to the next level of excellence.

Basketball not your thing? Whatever your passion, there are countless ways your gift can create opportunity for UAlbany students, any one of whom could become the next great physician to cure a disease, the next tech giant or the next novelist to tell a story that has never been told before. At UAlbany, the possibilities and the promise are endless.

However you choose to support UA, it's a great time to invest in UAlbany students and programs. Thank you for your continued support, and GO, GREAT DANES!

Watch the Men's Team:

Today at 4:10 on TBS

UAlbany Men vs Florida

Amway Center - Orlando Florida Watch the Women's Team:

Sunday March 23, 2014

3:00 on ESPN

Maravich Center - Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Tim Murphy '77

President, UAlbany Alumni Association

Giving to UAlbany

The University at Albany Foundation UAlbany Sports

UAlbany Fund • The University at Albany Foundation • UAB 226 • 1400 Washington Avenue • Albany, NY 12222 • 1-800-577-7869

Please send questions and comments about this email to uafund@albany.edu.

To ensure delivery of our emails to your inbox, please add uafund@albany.edu to your address book.

If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, unsubscribe here.

If you have any questions on donating to Athletics contact Casey Crandall, recently appointed. Casey has worked in fundraising for the university for years, is a season ticket holder and staunch supporter of the University and UAlbany Athletic Teams.

Casey Crandall

Director of Development for UAlbany Athletics

ccrandall@albany.edu

http://www.albany.edu/giving/athletics/

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Bob may not care for this.. but... Chipper Jones, future hall of famer Brave tweeted about UAlbany and DJ! As a Braves fan I love it

Chipper Jones @RealCJ10 Albany had a good game plan. Beat the press a lot and their point guard, DJ Evans can play on my team any day. But those unis?

Chipper Jones ‏@RealCJ10 Bet Billy Donovan peeled the paint back in locker room in Orlando today. Not a good showing over 16 seed with bad old school Laker unis! Lol

LOL

I am not a fan of Larry Jones(mostly for off the field stuff years ago), but it is still nice to see people in sports regonnize what the dopes at the TU can not

UA sent out an email contribution solicitation last night. Great idea!

I donated and I recommend you do as well. That donation spike is ammo for athletic expansion and a shield against critics.

Best way for us all to do our part to help make sure this type of success continues..and grows.

Donavon talked about Albany again after their win against Pitt in the after game on floor interview with CBS.

Found the video clip: http://www.cbssports...ing-to-sweet-16

So cool. Basically what he is saying is that the Albany defensive scheme totally threw the best team in the country off of their offensive game and took the SEC POY out of the game on the offensive side. GREAT job by the staff mixing up the defenses so much. They did this against MSM and it worked as well.

Was watching Boomer and Carton on CBS SportsNet and after it ended I was surprised to see Will Brown giving his pregame speech for this game. then I realized they were replaying the game right now. I think I'll watch until it's tied with 10 mins to go and then change the channel.