UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Shereesha Richards

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Band never got to the I..Believe..That We..Have Won chant today in Albany. The half of the band that went to Bing could've started it at the 10-minute mark of the first half.

I love the band's energy and music, as well as the afformentioned chant, however there is one issue to which I must take umbrage. Many times when Albany has had a large lead in a game the band has started chanting "Start the buses"; I have always known the chant to be "Warm up the bus". It might be construed as potentially nitpicking an otherwise fine product, but I feel the latter chant has a much greater lyrical quality, as well as a higher historical prevalence in the athletic community.

Hopefully the correction is made soon!

Band never got to the I..Believe..That We..Have Won chant today in Albany. The half of the band that went to Bing could've started it at the 10-minute mark of the first half.

I love the band's energy and music, as well as the afformentioned chant, however there is one issue to which I must take umbrage. Many times when Albany has had a large lead in a game the band has started chanting "Start the buses"; I have always known the chant to be "Warm up the bus". It might be construed as potentially nitpicking an otherwise fine product, but I feel the latter chant has a much greater lyrical quality, as well as a higher historical prevalence in the athletic community.

Hopefully the correction is made soon!

In this weather the bus is never allowed to cool down.

At the end of the women's game today the announcer commented on how impressive both UA and UMBC's bands were. When UMBC got to 10 points in the second half our band chanted "double digits." Classic!

That is a classic chant. With games on both Friday and Saturday the SEFCU is going to be rocking when we "get the band back together."