UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2015-16 Albany America East Preview

ZLK

...With Peter, Ray, Evan, and Cremo we should have a lot of offense from a guard standpoint.... - justdrastik1

Cremo comes with a lot of local hype but he is still a freshman and I have no idea if he is DI ready as a true frosh. Even Peter struggled and he was a Red Shirt Frosh, when he stepped on the court.

Typically a week UA article by Wilkins.

He hasn't even changed the UA roster, even though he has already reported on Chas Brown's departure from the team.

He may figure it out when Chas Brown doesn't play at Kentucky.

I guess he was assigned to do an article on two legged athletes so he put in half an effort.

Edited by Patch

Typically a week UA article by Wilkins.

He hasn't even changed the UA roster, even though he has already reported on Chas Brown's departure from the team.

He may figure it out when Chas Brown doesn't play at Kentucky.

I guess he was assigned to do and article on two legged athletes so he put in half an effort.

I was just about to post this same thing. What a lazy article. Shameful.

• 4 weeks later...

Wasn't sure where to post this..

I saw Peter tweeting with McGrew about his mom so I looked up the article. Thoughts go out to him and his family.

Stony Brook beats Princeton as Rayshaun McGrew comes up big

http://www.newsday.com/sports/college/stony-brook/stony-brook-beats-princeton-for-third-win-in-a-row-1.11196233

Edited by MRSGDG

Stony Brook is on ESPNU tonight at 9 if you haven't seen them yet. Playing Norte Dame, who is only projected to win by 8.

We're gonna watch to see how they look.

Didn't look all that good. Got annihilated in the 2nd half.

54% from FT, got out rebounded by 19 boards, 40/27% for FG/3PT% respectively...not a great showing.

Stony Brook is on ESPNU tonight at 9 if you haven't seen them yet. Playing Norte Dame, who is only projected to win by 8.

We're gonna watch to see how they look.

Didn't look all that good. Got annihilated in the 2nd half.

54% from FT, got out rebounded by 19 boards, 40/27% for FG/3PT% respectively...not a great showing.

Well I guess everyone can have a bad game or half.