UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Stony Brook - 11/21/15 @ 1PM

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blocking is atrocious. SB's defense is good, but come on. The line is the most experienced unit. Sussman is awful…does not know how to slide and extend plays. Plus he looks like

he needs several seconds to find a receiver and throw.

And just looking at the coaching bios why is the majority of our offensive coordinator's experience as a defensive coordinator?

And he has one year of O.C. experience? And it was the year before he came here, and it was at the high school level?

Was this some sort of a sweetheart deal to get Brunson? If so, I guess I could get excited for Brunson, but they still will need someone new to call in plays!

I mentioned that earlier in the year…the OC looks like a GG bud who needed a job. According to the announcer someone named Allison is catching passes for UA and Malackey Hoskins made a tackle.

And now Hanks coughs it up…….

Edited by jimbo

I mentioned that earlier in the year…the OC looks like a GG bud who needed a job. According to the announcer someone named Allison is catching passes for UA and Malackey Hoskins made a tackle.

And now Hanks coughs it up…….

It is a lot easier to overlook when we are playing URI.

And the announcers aren't just mispronouncing, but they are also calling the wrong numbers.

Repetti made one catch from the TE postion; they called Manzo-Lewis. Chris Johnson gets a pick they credit Sakowski.

I think I am ready to tap out on this season!

Edited by haggyland