UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: vs. Niagara 12/23

I understand that there are others with opposing preferences, but the lights look terrible ... TURN THE LIGHTS ON ... please!!!! ... looks like we didn't pay the electric bill and are now running on a generator ... OMG it's horrific ... disappointed alum/fan/UA advocate/season ticket holder here ... so frustrated when I sit in SEFCU ... side bar: happy holidays to all ... be safe and enjoy your time with family and friends

It's not THAT bad. Again, don't know if it's because the other team had black jersey's but it did seem darker than the one game where they had it off for 5 min and turned it back on.

We need a screen in the opposite corner. Turning my back to look at the screen is 1) a PITA and 2) the other screen will add some light.

Pretty decent crowd tonight, over 3K. When we add some students into the mix in January it's going to be fun.

Good week for Joe Cremo. His Scotia Tartans are undefeated and he nets a career high while electrifying Sefcu Arena.

If we're going to win the conference we're going to need nights like that. 44 points from the bench is a great lift.

2,998 avg through the 6 home games this year. Didn't realize last year we had 5 games with over 4100, although three of them were playoff games, one was the BPG, and the other was an ESPNU home game.

Forgot to mention that. What the heck was going on?

At one point I had to yell "Whoever is sweating, stop sweating!" which got a chuckle out of the section but still...crazy. Me thinks it was the roof leaking, but who knows. There is no way it was player sweat...I've never see anything like that. It wasn't so bad in the first half but at one point in the second half they stopped the game like twice and had to mop like 5 times overall.

#sprungaleak #sefcureno

:D

Edited by Ilko

I didn't make last night's game due to the death of a friend, but my wife and kids went. I watched most of the game on my tablet. The stands looked darker than they did in the St. Francis game. During that game they left one light on over the non-chair back seats on each sideline. I personally liked it that way. Seemed darker yesterday.

Anyone go to both games?