UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

13 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Upstate lacrosse constantly has news about Syracuse and Cornell.  This is what pisses me off .  Where the hell is Marr promoting UA?????  Time to start promoting UA!!!

Can't give this post enough thumbs up. I don't understand it, but I can add they are working very hard.

From Inside Lacrosse:  Seems UA coaching changes NOT reported to/on???? Well no news on UA sites; so I guess IL just assumed UA going with only two coaches Marr & Merrick. Did notice UA site has somewhat updated 2018-2019 coaching page. Does lacrosse have a communications director yet??

Assistant Coach Roundup: Notre Dame, Towson, Penn, Princeton, Brown, Holy Cross, UMBC, Binghamton

(Inside Lacrosse Photo: Matt Cashore)With more late summer moves happening than usual, the last round of coaching news has been finalized for the fall.  Hutchinson Heads to South BendFormer UMBC offensive coordinator Neil Hutchinson has joined as an assistant on Notre Dame's staff, according to...

Edited by dslyank
  • Thanks 1

https://www.collegecrosse.com/2018/9/12/17834932/college-crosse-mens-lacrosse-year-in-review-4-albany-great-danes-america-east-connor-fields-tehoka

Posted yesterday. Found on the new LaxPower site. Does not really say anything we do not already know; but does summarize lots of question marks for new season.

Edited by dslyank
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Lacrosse fans, hardly a post in weeks. Absolutely NOTHING going on? Desperate for news!  2018-2019 Roster still not updated with freshman? Any update on Tehoka?? How about Ryan Smith (fairly high recruit out of West Gennesse) was on sidelines for fallball, but did not suit for games; anyone know what's up with him?????

Anyone got anything at all; or maybe just post to let whomever from the admin. that scouts this site know that, lacrosse fans are live and well??

Edited by dslyank

7 hours ago, dslyank said:

Hey Lacrosse fans, hardly a post in weeks. Absolutely NOTHING going on? Desperate for news!  2018-2019 Roster still not updated with freshman? Any update on Tehoka?? How about Ryan Smith (fairly high recruit out of West Gennesse) was on sidelines for fallball, but did not suit for games; anyone know what's up with him?????

Anyone got anything at all; or maybe just post to let whomever from the admin. that scouts this site know that, lacrosse fans are live and well??

I got nothing.

No news as far as I know about Tehoka, but if you see his instagram he appears to be on a world tour of some sort. I don't know what number Ryan Smith is, but the only offensive freshmen who I think got significant time was McComber. I was told Yunker was having a very solid fall, but was injured and didn't get to play in any of the games. I think he was the only freshmen who had some sort of injury. Hay and Weathersby played a lot.

I have seen the schedule and they added a scrimmage and dropped Canisius. The lacrosse instagram account is pretty active. I don't know much about it, but the stories disappear after a few days.

2018,  You are right; it was Yunker on the sidelines in sweats, not game gear @ fallball.  I mixed him and Smith up; even though Smith is 6'2' and a middie while Yunker is much shorter and an attack. Pretty frustrating @ those scrimmages without a roster and player #s; especially not being able to recognize the freshman and see what the have.

Thanks for the correction. Don't suppose you have a link to the schedule?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dslyank said:

2018,  You are right; it was Yunker on the sidelines in sweats, not game gear @ fallball.  I mixed him and Smith up; even though Smith is 6'2' and a middie while Yunker is much shorter and an attack. Pretty frustrating @ those scrimmages without a roster and player #s; especially not being able to recognize the freshman and see what the have.

Thanks for the correction. Don't suppose you have a link to the schedule?

I haven't seen a public link yet. A lot of the games had TBD for times so I imagine that is why they are holding back form releasing it on the web site. The schedule looked almost exactly as last year and no new opponents with Canisius dropping and an extra pre season scrimmage against Rutgers.