UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Locker Room Initiative

8 minutes ago, dslyank said:

I just made a donation; but shouldn't this be run through GDAC??

Fine print says this initiative is thru the UA Foundation. Since that's a tax-exempt organization, maybe they thought that would attract more/bigger donations than GDAC?

18 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

Fine print says this initiative is thru the UA Foundation. Since that's a tax-exempt organization, maybe they thought that would attract more/bigger donations than GDAC?

BUT GDAC contributions count toward parking, etc etc.

• Like 1

All donations run through the Foundation.  There's been some inflation.  My wife and I gave $1000 for the last lax locker room renovation, which got a recognition plaque on a locker.  I got a letter saying the plaque would be transferred to a new locker, but was welcome to contribute for the new campaign.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
2 hours ago, UAFAN said:

New Locker Room ..............

https://youtu.be/o0SIAFrhjyI

NICE!!   The team LOVES it. WHY don't they put this stuff up on twitter???????

Edited by HOF2013

2 hours ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

Good looking lockers, what horrible lighting though (sorry..just redid my kitchen and noticing everything these days)

I think it was the filming > Close-ups show the lighting better.  I think it's fine.

2 hours ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

Looks great. I hope they also were able to add and fund the nutrition station. Too many of the guys dig a hole for themselves because they can't keep weight on.

Well if Sutters Mill was still there, they could pack on pounds with the burger and fries for those of you who were around back in the day, lol.  Not nutrional of course.