UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #1: New Hampshire, Friday 3/5, 7:00 pm

On 3/2/2021 at 4:15 PM, UAalum72 said:

Wildcat Stadium, Durham, NH

Records: First game for both teams

Last meeting: 11/16/19, Albany won 24-17

Series: UNH leads 5-3

Video: Flofootball (pay)

Radio: WMHT 104.5

Wait, what is this?  Where have I been?  There is going to be a spring football season?  To play for what?  Conference championship?  Sorry pandemic got me all out of sorts and out of touch!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

Wait, what is this?  Where have I been?  There is going to be a spring football season?  To play for what?  Conference championship?  Sorry pandemic got me all out of sorts and out of touch!

I could have swore our season start at end of March because I had put the schedule into my calendar. I guess things got moved around.

UAlbany football linebackers are formidable group

11 hours ago, DanesRGood said:

Well, it's been five months since the schedule was announced

https://bigpurplefans.ipbhost.com/topic/8971-2020-football-a-look-ahead/?do=findComment&comment=128131

10 hours ago, Eli said:

I could have swore our season start at end of March because I had put the schedule into my calendar. I guess things got moved around.

https://bigpurplefans.ipbhost.com/topic/8971-2020-football-a-look-ahead/?do=findComment&comment=128132

First home game is March 20

Edited by UAalum72

2 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

First home game is March 20

Ahh! Maybe that was it...maybe I only put the home games on my calendar as that would make sense. Either way, I'm excited for tomorrow.

Sucks to hear about Holmes though...some people just waste their God given talents with lack of discipline or getting into trouble.

Edited by Eli

On 3/2/2021 at 4:15 PM, UAalum72 said:

Wildcat Stadium, Durham, NH

Records: First game for both teams

Last meeting: 11/16/19, Albany won 24-17

Series: UNH leads 5-3

Video: Flofootball (pay) ****

Radio: WMHT 104.5

**** At $150.00 for the year .... for maybe for 12 opportunities .... the CAA can stick it where "the sun does not shine"

1 hour ago, cwdickens said:

**** At $150.00 for the year .... for maybe for 12 opportunities .... the CAA can stick it where "the sun does not shine"

You know that there is a thing called a monthly plan, right?  And that football will only be played in a few months out of the year?

I payed $12.50; the price of a movie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, cwdickens said:

Go to the CAA football web page and click on the FloSports thing on the bottom. It gives you CAA choices. Unless I’m wrong, you sign up at $12.50/mo, cancel any time...that’s what I did in 2019. If you try to do it on the TV or the main FloSports page, you don’t get that option. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Go to the CAA football web page and click on the FloSports thing on the bottom. It gives you CAA choices. Unless I’m wrong, you sign up at $12.50/mo, cancel any time...that’s what I did in 2019. If you try to do it on the TV or the main FloSports page, you don’t get that option. 

Yep. Only pay for the months we actually have games.

1 hour ago, haggyland said:

You know that there is a thing called a monthly plan, right?  And that football will only be played in a few months out of the year?

I payed $12.50; the price of a movie.

He's a bigger contrarian than you.  :)

• Haha 2