UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

But they were so close. 4-16 by my count....21/22......evidence for another extension is building. 

For the record, Hicks took a hard hit...but I didn't think it was targeting....he hit his shoulder/back and while there may have been some incidental helmet to helmet, he didn't lead with it. So that's what I saw....your recollection may differ. 

The good: Lots of offense

The bad: too many big plays allowed on D

The ugly: UGLY UGLY UGLY goal line offense on two point blank opportunities

The VERY UGLY: 1-4 record and a tough stretch coming up......

We got screwed on a TD that Poff scored in the first half that didn't get counted as the ref was out of position. The replay indicated he was in for the TD. Even the announcers were stunned they didn't call a TD. He put the ball out front and over the pylon in bounds. We got hosed by the refs and I never bitch about the refs. Also no one was offsides on the onside kick. 31points is enough to win any game. Defense is killing us. We "should" win next week. Villanova is winnable and we must win vs Stony Brook. We have the offense to stay with any CAA team. Elon and Rhode Island will be tough outs. Lose any one of these next three games and the season will be a lost season. If we can get to 500 we may have a shot at a winning record IMHO. 

18 minutes ago, MRuler 79 said:

We got screwed on a TD that Poff scored in the first half that didn't get counted as the ref was out of position. The replay indicated he was in for the TD. Even the announcers were stunned they didn't call a TD. He put the ball out front and over the pylon in bounds. We got hosed by the refs and I never bitch about the refs. Also no one was offsides on the onside kick. 31points is enough to win any game. Defense is killing us. We "should" win next week. Villanova is winnable and we must win vs Stony Brook. We have the offense to stay with any CAA team. Elon and Rhode Island will be tough outs. Lose any one of these next three games and the season will be a lost season. If we can get to 500 we may have a shot at a winning record IMHO. 

Yeah, what an atrocious call. That was clear as day a TD.

1 hour ago, jimbo said:

But they were so close. 4-16 by my count....21/22......evidence for another extension is building. 

For the record, Hicks took a hard hit...but I didn't think it was targeting....he hit his shoulder/back and while there may have been some incidental helmet to helmet, he didn't lead with it. So that's what I saw....your recollection may differ. 

The good: Lots of offense

The bad: too many big plays allowed on D

The ugly: UGLY UGLY UGLY goal line offense on two point blank opportunities

The VERY UGLY: 1-4 record and a tough stretch coming up......

Roger Wyland's sidekick on the radio repeatly used the word brutal to describe their frequent mistakes in the first half ... Roger pointed out that Gattuso blasted the defense after the 99 yard touchdown run  ..,  Brutal is the word to describe how the ref's called two offense plays for UAlbany