UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #16: 12/31/22 - 12PM vs New Hampshire

Eli

12 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

Still trying to figure out how the team can look worse against New Hampshire than they did against Virginia. Is it possible the team just didn't get up for the game as the follow up to an ACC game? 

I don't know how you can be such an optimist. This team is terrible. Plain and simple. DK better figure it out soon.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, godanesgo99 said:

I deleted my post where I spoke about the teams talent but lack of leadership and what I perceive as DKs coaching style (hint: I think he is too nice and not a HC) and how he needs to evolve from assistant to HC, but I think this image speaks volumes and shows why even the most die hards of us are getting ready to throw in the towel. The HVCC gym will probably be way too big for the amount of fans for the upcoming home games.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present the very bottom worst teams in all of D1:

Xuzc9xK.png

Not sure what site you are using, but since Albany has 3 D1 wins I am not sure if the other records are accurate. Also Hartford obviously has move down from D1 unofficially 

26 minutes ago, bob87 said:

Not sure what site you are using, but since Albany has 3 D1 wins I am not sure if the other records are accurate. Also Hartford obviously has move down from D1 unofficially 

They're counting the D-III games but not the exhibitions. So does Massey. Not applicable to tournament selection, but for comparing teams it's just a slightly different viewpoint.

45 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

They're counting the D-III games but not the exhibitions. So does Massey. Not applicable to tournament selection, but for comparing teams it's just a slightly different viewpoint.

Also they don't count the D3 in team ratings and analytics. They only show the official record which includes what the includes, but analytics ignore D3.

On 1/1/2023 at 9:29 PM, bob87 said:

Now that all the games from the weekend are counted, barttorvick now has UA as the bottom of the league.

For clarification, they show non-D1 games for the win loss record, but only include D1 games in the analytics and results. I have found this site is the best "free" site that does all the fun analytics to compare teams. 

UA currently rated #349 of 363 D1 Schools (including Hartford that is still D1 this season)

2 hours ago, Ron said:

They ran out of food at the concession stand and the line was a mile long. 

That's the most UAlbany'ist UAlbany thing I've heard in 2023.

Edited by Eli
  • Haha 2