UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MLAX - Game 5 Mar 11 (Sat) 12:00 PM Albany, N.Y. Bob Ford Field at Tom & Mary Casey Stadium

1 hour ago, cwdickens said:
Please take note of the time change to 12:00 PM, game was originally scheduled for 3:00 PM, I have seen no official announcement of the change,

Mar 11 (Sat) 12:00 PM

Because the St. Patrick's Parade steps off at 2:00?

Someone seems to be mixing-up games and times:

Today's game is Umass @ 3pm.

Saturday"s game is Maryland @ noon

BOTH are correct on the schedule, correct in my season ticket package and neither has indicated any time change. Both have been listed at 3 & noon respectively since day 1.

Not sure what all the confusion is about??

My printed ticket states 3:00 PM, Inside Lacrosse lists the game at 3:00 PM.

Not to get too deep in this, I just want to make sure people know the starting time is 12:00 PM, which helps me out from having to leave early for something else.

Ugh!!!  The weather forecast has changed for the worse and the need for winter gear continues!!!

Tonight: A chance of rain and snow before 7pm, then snow. Low around 28. North wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Saturday: Snow likely, possibly mixing with rain after noon, then gradually ending. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

I was out doing stuff and did not see the game. A quick glance tells me that it was a very respectable performance overall and better than I expected. A glaring lack of assists…which seems a theme. Ground balls, turnovers about even and wins at the dot. So ok. 

• Like 1

Daughter, Son-in-law and baby granddaughter arrived. Only saw the first 1/4. Thos 5 goald runs are hard to overcome.  Down by two in the 4th and then another run.

Played better than last week......

• Like 1

As a very very casual lacrosse fan, even I can see glaring issues with this team. They can't say in front of anyone on defense, offense has a tough time putting the ball in the net.  

Hope to be competitive in AE play is all you can ask for now.  

• Like 1

Maryland 16 goals 12 assisted. UA 9 goals ONLY 2 assisted. D on field way too long.  Otherwise UA getting better every game. Maryland no longer invincible; but still has too many weapons for the likes of UA.

Next two weeks will show if the supper tough schedule was worth it. Must not play down to the competition vs Umass—must dominate. And absolutely must go up to Vermont in two weeks, and show them who’s boss. 

• Like 1