70 replies to this topic

#61 AlbanyFan2018

AlbanyFan2018

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:34 AM

Harvard with a bad loss, I think Yale will rebound and be a quality opportunity for a road win as will Maryland. UVM seems much improved, but the rest of the AE hasn't made that leap or seems to have slid. Both UMBC and UMass Lowell seem to be moving in the right direction.

#62 nysteve661

nysteve661

Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 09:25 AM

Anyone find a Drexel message board? Want to see if their fans think they will beat us or if they chalking up a loss.

#63 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,006 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:08 PM

Just noticed MD game starts at halftime of the AE MBB championship game. I can only hope that will be a problem

#64 Capital District Lax

Capital District Lax

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:55 AM

Will any UAlbany player(s) score at least 62 goals this season?  Get on Twitter and vote in this important poll!!!

https://twitter.com/...465743905853440

#65 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,006 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:18 AM

Anyone find a Drexel message board? Want to see if their fans think they will beat us or if they chalking up a loss.

Havent seen a message board, but on the LaxPower forum CAA thread theyre using terms like shellacking and death march.

Theres no discussion on the Drexel lax Facebook page either

Edited by UAalum72, 22 February 2018 - 12:40 PM.

#66 Capital District Lax

Capital District Lax

Pup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:09 AM

UAlbany Associate Head Coach Liam Gleason talks about defense, recruiting, and more in this Q&A:

#67 dslyank

dslyank

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 988 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:00 PM

Nice article. Thanks.

#68 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 7,006 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:34 PM

Paul Carcaterra on Wyland today.

Thinks Fields is the best player in lax today, Ierlan the second-best FO (to Baptiste of Denver). No far-and-away favorite to win the Championship, Albany is one of five teams that could do it, Denver is probably the one team we don't want to meet until the final.

#69 BestDaneSinceHamlet

BestDaneSinceHamlet

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 1,042 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:17 PM

Think about this.  This program has the #1 player in the sport, the #1 recruit in the sport, the #2 face-off man.  That's pretty damn impressive!

#70 AlbanyFan2018

AlbanyFan2018

Dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:25 PM

I know. Inside Lacrosse can Ty Xanders can keep on doubting the players that the coaching staff is brining on all they want.

I saw a lot of back and forth on social media after the Syracuse game and how in the world could Albany get Nanticoke, but this team so much more than just him, but I'll be the first to say having two number one attackmen is an amazing luxury. We had that before, but not with the supporting cast we have now.

Denver doesn't scare me as much as Duke. I think Duke right now is clear, cut #1 then Albany, Maryland and Denver.

#71 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 7,006 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:16 PM

I know. Inside Lacrosse can Ty Xanders can keep on doubting the players that the coaching staff is brining on all they want.I saw a lot of back and forth on social media after the Syracuse game and how in the world could Albany get Nanticoke

I liked the discussion on th SU board:

Ive heard grades for both him and the Thompsons.

I heard grades for anybody we didn't get who's good

Like Syracuse wouldnt admit any All-American regardless of grades

Edited by UAalum72, Yesterday, 02:24 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users