UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MLAX NCAA Quarterfinals vs. Denver (Hofstra University)

I want to dislike him, but I can’t. He seems like a real quality kid. There’s a good interview Carc did with him in the SUV back in March. TD is going to need all of his wrestling skills. Of course the wings will be crucial, especially if they effectively neutralize each other. 

It doesn't look like I will make it down for the game this weekend.  My town was hit REALLY hard by a tornado a few days ago.  My road is especially bad with most houses hit by trees.  My family is OK and astonishingly my house came out with no damage.  They are estimating it could take 3-4 weeks to get power back so I have a bunch to figure out here with the family.  

OT: Anyone know anything about home owners?  Will they help if our house wasn't damaged and we just have a lot of trees on the ground and can't really live there right now?

Sorry, don't mean to hijack this thread.  PM me if you have info. 

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

OT: Anyone know anything about home owners?  Will they help if our house wasn't damaged and we just have a lot of trees on the ground and can't really live there right now?

Sorry, don't mean to hijack this thread.  PM me if you have info. 

They might....question is, do you want to make a claim and have your rates increased if there's only minor property damage?

Wyland interviewed Fields today, said the knee is near 100%, and Ierlan is really excited.

Also on air was Ted Hotaling, UA ‘94, about to be inducted into the Upstate NY Basketball HOF. Has been HC at New Haven the last eight years.

Neither interview is up online yet.