UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Travel Plans

I know that bob87 and myself are going to THE GAME no matter where we are sent. Is anyone else planning on going? (I know that many probably have to wait until after 6pm tonight). Pauly Pavillion was GREAT - I can't imagine what this will be like.

IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A GREAT DANE

That's what I heard, as there's some cheerleading competition in the RACC and Gym.

The T-U story said "The team will gather at UAlbany's Campus Commons Center at 6 tonight to find out whom and where they'll play" wherever that is.

Edited by UAalum72

Anyone have travel plans yet. Or the plans on hold until tickets. I will be heading down sometime Thursday and stay at Holiday Inn midtown regardless of whether I get tickets or not. Hopefully I will. It will be a lot less stressful not having to scalp a ticket for our session. I will try to scalp for the afternoon session or watch on TV.

Edited by bob87

Anyone have travel plans yet. Or the plans on hold until tickets. I will be heading down sometime Thursday and stay at Holiday Inn midtown regardless of whether I get tickets or not. Hopefully I will. It will be a lot less stressful not having to scalp a ticket for our session. I will try to scalp for the afternoon session or watch on TV.

12996[/snapback]

As it stands myself, JonUA97 and potentially a few other alum will be travelling from Long Island to Philly sometime Friday during the day, to be there with plenty of time to spare to hopefully celebrate St. Patty's Day as well as get ready for the historic first upset of a #1 seed by a #16 seed (or atleast that is what I was dreaming about last night!!!!)

12996[/snapback]

As it stands myself, JonUA97 and potentially a few other alum will be travelling from Long Island to Philly sometime Friday during the day, to be there with plenty of time to spare to hopefully celebrate St. Patty's Day as well as get ready for the historic first upset of a #1 seed by a #16 seed (or atleast that is what I was dreaming about last night!!!!)

12997[/snapback]

Waiting on ticket info. Have reserved one room so far. A couple of friends from DC are joining us but we are holding of on final plans until we know the ticket situation.

Actually we told Dr McElroy we were going to this game 4 years ago

and

THAT'S THE TRUTH

Hell - even if we were not able to purchase tix from the University we would be buying from stubhub or another site, or showing up in Philly and scalping them outside the arena.

This is one of those few must see events in life

hopefully we will have many more of these opportunities in the years to come

The only people I know who have tickets are pretty much in the same boat we have been in for many years

see my newest post in "tickets?"

Edited by sarge965