UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Letter to Editor

I think that the NCAA should not worry about uniforms and leave it to this, the home team can wear alternative jersey's at their discretion as long as the officals determine that they will be easily distinguishable, otherwise the home team is to wear the white jersey's.

Personally, I like the black jersey's, it's what all the "kids" are wearing these days.

13675[/snapback]

LSU purple stinks. UW purple or no purple at all. Stick with the black.

When you are old and your eyes start to go the uniforms look like a very, very dark pruple. Now some may call it black but it really is a very, very dark pruple isn't it?? They have been wearing those uniforms for several years and they are nice looking and who cares---if the home uniforms are white instead of gold, why can't the away uniforms be black instead of purple? It's what's in the uniform that counts!!

Everyone that has worn purple as a team color will agree that they don't like it.  I struggle to wear a purple T shirt let alone a purple uniform.  Yeah it stands out...but man it is ugly.  Stick with the black!!!

13679[/snapback]

I have no problem wearing purple t-shirts. It is green I can't stand to wear even on the rare time when I root for a green team such as this past weekend when I rooted for the Michigan St hockey team over UNH.

Everyone that has worn purple as a team color will agree that they don't like it.  I struggle to wear a purple T shirt let alone a purple uniform.  Yeah it stands out...but man it is ugly.  Stick with the black!!!

13679[/snapback]

I have no problem wearing purple t-shirts. It is green I can't stand to wear even on the rare time when I root for a green team such as this past weekend when I rooted for the Michigan St hockey team over UNH.

13680[/snapback]

Ladies like men who have the nuts to wear purple shirts...especially dress shirts.

As for green...great color unfortunately ruined by our neighbors to the north.

;)

I doubt there is anyone less qualified to comment on any kind of fashion sense but here's my two cents. I like the black uniforms at least compared to what was there before. Anyone remember the white ones with the purple boxes on them? Yuck.

willbrandjg.jpg