UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Season Tickets

Season tickets are on sale! I got my little flyer today, if pay'ed in full by July1, 2006 they are last seasons price….

Courtside $200

Chairback $125

Reserved $75

Child $30

If purchased after July1

Courtside $250

Chairback $150

Reserved $100

Child $50

Note…..I believe last season men’s and woman’s season tickets were sold as separate packages, this year a season ticket package gets you into both men’s and woman’s bball games. I could be wrong though.

No mention what so ever regarding schedule, except for the fact that Siena game is a part of this package.

14350[/snapback]

I have not received my brochure yet, as a long-time season ticket holder, but I would be very surprised if the Siena game were included in the price of the package. The Siena game has been handled differently in past years. In some years, the buyer could purchase Siena tickets listed on the brochure separately. In other years, buyers had to make separate transactions to buy tickets.

If your statement about the Siena game's inclusion in the regular season ticket price is correct, does this mean that UAlbany is considered the host team this year, or does it have more to do that UAlbany and Siena would be considered co-hosts for the proposed tournament?

Too many unanswered questions.

The fact that the brochure is coming out now is significant for at least a couple reasons:

(1) I cannot remember a date earlier in the season when season tickets were made available for purchase.

(2) The fact that ticket prices purchased between now and July at last year's price indicates to me that the athletic office is more interested in expanding the season ticket holder base than making a killing on ticket prices. This strategy may be a clever way to capture more local interest for a season that is not too distant in fans' minds.

No mention what so ever regarding schedule, except for the fact that Siena game is a part of this package.

14350[/snapback]

I have not received my brochure yet, as a long-time season ticket holder, but I would be very surprised if the Siena game were included in the price of the package. The Siena game has been handled differently in past years. In some years, the buyer could purchase Siena tickets listed on the brochure separately. In other years, buyers had to make separate transactions to buy tickets.

If your statement about the Siena game's inclusion in the regular season ticket price is correct, does this mean that UAlbany is considered the host team this year, or does it have more to do that UAlbany and Siena would be considered co-hosts for the proposed tournament?

Too many unanswered questions.

The fact that the brochure is coming out now is significant for at least a couple reasons:

(1) I cannot remember a date earlier in the season when season tickets were made available for purchase.

(2) The fact that ticket prices purchased between now and July at last year's price indicates to me that the athletic office is more interested in expanding the season ticket holder base than making a killing on ticket prices. This strategy may be a clever way to capture more local interest for a season that is not too distant in fans' minds.

14351[/snapback]

Olddog,

Perhaps you are right, “Access” probably means you can purchase tickets from the pool allotted to UA.

If I remember correctly from the banquet tonight someone said the courtside seats and the seatback tickets had already been sold. I agree with Olddog that it seems they are trying to get people to buy season tickets now when the accomplishments of March are still fresh in people's mind.

To avoid all confusion in this thread:

1. The Albany - Siena men's game ticket is not included in the price of an Albany season ticket

2. Coach Brown initially mis-spoke last night when he said that chairbacks were already sold out for the 06-07 season. He corrected and said the the courtside tickets are already sold out. There are still chairback season tickets available.

To avoid all confusion in this thread:

1.  The Albany - Siena men's game ticket is not included in the price of an Albany season ticket

2.  Coach Brown initially mis-spoke last night when he said that chairbacks were already sold out for the 06-07 season.  He corrected and said the the courtside tickets are already sold out.  There are still chairback season tickets available.

14362[/snapback]

Just got my season tix....Row E seats 7.... there are approximatally 200 more seats available in the chairback section....FYI