UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Not So Good News from the AE Board

U can look it as a bad thing but lets be honest, our depth at the wing is rather deep. In Little's Freshman year we will have Iati, Ross, Knight and Anderson; as well as 5 scholly's in 2008.

We now have one scholly open and I can bet if we still want a wing player there are alot out there. Brown and his staff might have to do some catch up recruiting, but we should be okay.

We still have James and Ambrose who have verb (knock on wood).

Atleast this happened before he signed his LOI. All the best to Little regardless to what happens, hopefully he comes back and signs a LOI with UA, but who knows.

to me, this is the anti-Jamar Wilson move. He saw his stock rising, so he turned his back on us. Sad. - GreatDanes84

Unless you're an UA insider or a close personal acquaintance with the recruit we'll never know what happened or is happening.

I'm in agreement with alum73's way of thinking

Not knowing the reason for this, it;s all speculation. There are many possible reasons.

Lets hope the staff takes care of business and it all works out for the best for both side of the equation.

to me, this is the anti-Jamar Wilson move. He saw his stock rising, so he turned his back on us. Sad. - GreatDanes84

Unless you're an UA insider or a close personal acquaintance with the recruit we'll never know what happened or is happening.

Not knowing the reason for this, it;s all speculation. There are many possible reasons.

Lets hope the staff takes care of business and it all works out for the best for both side of the equation.

16414[/snapback]

That's crap. The article all but admits that the kid was reneging because his stock went up and he expects better offers. Good for the kid. It might be the anti-Jamar, but it also might be best for Howard Little.

twballgame9 - I am glad to see you are so tolerant of others opinions, especially when you support your opinion with a qualifying statement -

The article all but admits

By the way nice terminology when describing others point of views.

Even with my stinking point of view I think we're somewhat in agreement that however it works out we hope it's best for Howard Little.

Basketball at UA will go on.

Edited by Patch

Hey guys, lets take it down one. We don't know what happened in the situation but we all know that things happen in life. Lets look at the positives: we still have 2 verbals James and Ambrose. Little was a wing player, we have alot of players at the wing position that will still be on the team when Little would be a Freshman(Iati, Ross, Knight and Anderson). I believe that Brown if he still wants another wing that he can find one. But in the mean time I am excited because we have a scholly now avaliable and its a chance to improve an already strong team.

16414[/snapback]

That's crap. The article all but admits that the kid was reneging because his stock went up and he expects better offers. Good for the kid. It might be the anti-Jamar, but it also might be best for Howard Little.

16417[/snapback]

Regardless of the real reason an article will be couched that way so the player appears to be reopening recruiting for that reason. Maybe we'll still get him, maybe not. This stuff is going to happen more and more as we rise in the pecking order. The better you get, the more cometition there is. We need to get used to it.