UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Siena Tickets Available

No one has mentioned this topic lately (in the last few days), so I thought I would post what I know about it. The last time I posted on the topic (about 10 days ago) Siena still had not released its allotment to UAlbany.

I purchased my tickets for the men's game on Saturday, December 2, at the game last night. I had to go into the old gym to do so. The people ticket office in the SEFCU office knew little about the situation, but they directed me to the proper place.

Anyone reading this topic for the first time should be advised to buy tickets for the game directly through our office so that UAlbany will receive at least some of the money for out purposes. Cost of a ticket is $18.

• 2 weeks later...

[

I'm told the group I'll be with has tickets in sections 126 or 130

well...I guess I waited to long as I just purchased some from UA PE building and recieved some 2nd level. Still saved a few bucks though instead of buying at the Pepsi. At least I will be with other winning fans UAlbany. Section 206.

Is Broadway Joes the pregame location and any word on Tshirts?

[

well...I guess I waited to long as I just purchased some from UA PE building and recieved some 2nd level.  Still saved a few bucks though instead of buying at the Pepsi.  At least I will be with other winning fans UAlbany.  Section 206.

17972[/snapback]

Second level seats may have a better view of the game, especially since we UAlbany fans have been relegated to the ends of the arena, as usual.

[

well...I guess I waited to long as I just purchased some from UA PE building and recieved some 2nd level.  Still saved a few bucks though instead of buying at the Pepsi.  At least I will be with other winning fans UAlbany.  Section 206.

17972[/snapback]

Second level seats may have a better view of the game, especially since we UAlbany fans have been relegated to the ends of the arena, as usual.

17974[/snapback]

THEY ARE IN THE CENTER SO I WILL HAVE GOOD VIEW of watching us score in both halfs. I have a feeling the $5 students tickets will be right around me so it will be FUN!

17972[/snapback]

Also bought my tickets today from the P.E. office....Section 206, Row S.

I was a little disappointed that the Varsity Club did not have better knowledge of the ticket situation. I had asked them previously about five times for the ticket specifics, but they kept on delaying their answer as to when they thought they would have the correct answer. Finally I was told this Monday, and that I would not have to worry about tickets. Expecting bureaucratic delays, I waited until today to call, and I was told there were only two tickets left, that the tickets were not together, and that this was for the game and party package. So, I drove down to the ticket office, and hurriedly bought my duckets.

It would seem that with the growing alumni connections that this process could have been less painful, but it will not dampen my enthusiasm for the game.

Also, has anyone in the Varsity Club received their media guide yet? Keep the boosters happy!

It's funny how they always tell us how great it is to play at the Pepsi downtown and today their entire board is full of moaning and groaning about $18 tickets and low attendance. I'll take the 'CUE any day over the Pepsi. They need to invest some money, improve the place and add a little more capacity, if our attendance continues to rise.

Archived