UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

virginia will lose will lose next round

this team in not disciplined .....no clock management when up 20+ points.....

backups for VA are punks..

....game over...

nice shot Baumann

<_<

I disagree, their guards are phenomenal, and would probably eat up most guards in this country. When you can run it down the oppositions throat you don't back off and manage the clock.

....game over...

nice shot Baumann

<_<

I disagree, their guards are phenomenal, and would probably eat up most guards in this country. When you can run it down the oppositions throat you don't back off and manage the clock.

yeah...i guess just hard to see them run up the score.....

they did the right thing looking back but hard to take the loss

....game over...

nice shot Baumann

<_<

Their talent is not AE level talent, they needed to have a bad game and us nearly perfect to win. Our only real stud was Jamar and they just ran and ran people at him. Even with all the defensive pressure and focus look at what he's been able to accomplish.

Undisciplined guards are usually the ones that run their team deep into the tournament - because if they get on a roll, it is lights out.

Funny item from Bill Simmons in his ESPN running diary on the games - I suggest you all go and read it - it is spectacular.

9:16am pacific: Albany's nickname? The Great Danes. JackO's confused. "Is the great dane even moderately aggressive? It's a big lumbering dog that dies within 7-8 years. Why not go with the pit bulls or the rottweilers?"

Undisciplined guards are usually the ones that run their team deep into the tournament - because if they get on a roll, it is lights out.

Funny item from Bill Simmons in his ESPN running diary on the games - I suggest you all go and read it - it is spectacular.

9:16am pacific: Albany's nickname? The Great Danes. JackO's confused. "Is the great dane even moderately aggressive? It's a big lumbering dog that dies within 7-8 years. Why not go with the pit bulls or the rottweilers?"

what kind of dog does it matter...as long as it can mount a saint bernard?

just kidding ..... see you next year saints in the albany game

I hope you win so we can make the touney again

....game over...

nice shot Baumann

<_<

I personally didn't like the 3's at the end.. Good game and enjoyed talking with you guys. w/exception of 1 guy.. you are all class. Best of luck next year and hope to see you back in the dance!

what kind of dog does it matter...as long as it can mount a saint bernard?

just kidding ..... see you next year saints in the albany game

I hope you win so we can make the touney again

ROFLOL that was to funny, thanks for that Alum...cheered me up a little.

UVA may be this year's team in the tournament to prove itself. I have a strong feeling they will make it into the Sweet Sixteen. This team clearly craves respect.

UVA guys, thanks for looking over here. You guys are all class, and I wish you continued success this season.

Just back from Columbus, and i must say i disagree with the notion that we should wish bad on UVA. The UVA people who posted here were all quite respectful and those that i met on the plane, at the hotel and in the http://www.frogbearbar.com/ were really nice and fun to talk to. I must have run into over 20 UVA folk and maybe a few were a little preppy, but, honestly, i did not encounter one jerk.

As for the late 3 and keeping starters in late in the game, i may disagree, but its the NCAA tournament; no one's trying to run up their RPI; each coach has to do what's best for his own team, without worrying how the opponent perceives it.

Personally, i had as good a time at the tournament as one can have when their team gets smoked. It was a great experience and i'm really glad i went.

I have to say that I thought the UA fans that came out were absolutely awesome. It was dissapointing to see the team having a bad day and not really being in it at all. The thing that left a bitter taste in my mouth was alot of the neutral fans, especially the ones wearing Ohio State gear. There was one moment where walking back to the parking lot I had one of these guys yell out "UA, We're Gay" when he saw I was wearing purple and gold. I also had a handful of people sitting around us ask, in an almost ridiculing and mocking fashion, why the team's uniform was Black and Gold and every UA fan was wearing Purple and Gold. It was also painful to hear people bad mouth the team as they were getting dismantled.

Just remember are Fan Base is so much stronger then what it was 4 years ago and I'm just not talking about numbers.

And to put things in perspective after a crushing loss.

This was the ACC Regular season Champs playing the 2nd place team from the AE when they play at a high level and we don't play uo to our potential or higher this is what will happen.

We were there for the second year in arrow. A great accomplishment for any program and especially one in its 8th season.

Archived