UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

time to say thanks & move on..

We'll have plenty of time duing a long offseason to discuss what went wrong and how the program can move forward. Right now, we should take a moment and thank the seniors....especially Jamar (25 points, 50% shooting in ncaa tournament. what more could you ask for).

I still very much believe in this program. Mostly, I'm thankful I got to see Jamar lead this group for the past 5 years.

We'll have plenty of time duing a long offseason to discuss what went wrong and how the program can move forward. Right now, we should take a moment and thank the seniors....especially Jamar (25 points, 50% shooting in ncaa tournament. what more could you ask for).

I still very much believe in this program. Mostly, I'm thankful I got to see Jamar lead this group for the past 5 years.

Great post. It was a great year, and we'll use this exposure as a stepping stone and keep building. Without Jamar we aren't nearly as far along as we are. Thanks for everything Jamar, I don't know if we'll ever see a man of his quality and who has done more for this program then him. Sad day today as it's the end of his phenomenal career at UA.

Great post. It was a great year, and we'll use this exposure as a stepping stone and keep building. Without Jamar we aren't nearly as far along as we are. Thanks for everything Jamar, I don't know if we'll ever see a man of his quality and who has done more for this program then him. Sad day today as it's the end of his phenomenal career at UA.

yes

thanks Jamar and J Siggy!

you guys are top dogs with Ualbany and alumni

good luck with your future

Jamar and Jason,

I ditto all the comments made so far in this thread. You both are classy people - on and off the court. We wish you all the best for the future.

I'm also sure you will continue to be great ambassadors for the school. Steer some more of your friends to come here.

You wanted to make UAlbany into a basketball school. Look at what you've all accomplished toward that end. Awesome achievements!

Right on everybody. Tough loss but were still building and will continue. Thanks Jamar & Jason and all the rest of the guys who made this another great season. Look foward to sitting in my seat in Sec. 200 and watching the guys win another title next year.

Look foward to sitting in my seat in Sec. 200 and watching the guys win another title next year.

An admirable sentiment, but also a formidable task. Just ask our SUNY counterparts at Stony Brook, Binghamton, or even Buffalo, who thus far have been uable to match UA's accomplishments.

Thanks to Jamar and Jason, our seniors, as well as all our players and coaches for a(nother) season to be remembered fondly. You displayed poise, dedication, character, and enthusiasm. Those charcateristics have, I hope, become our trademark.

Sentiments from one was there when we were 5-23 as well as two time AE champs.

I too, appreciate not only the great season that provided so much enjoyment to the fans, but to the fans themselves and those that contribute on this board. It was difficult getting to Columbus, but worth it to be part of such an honorable and exemplary organization.

To Jamar Wilson - I've seen many ballplayers pass through UAlbany. You are among the very best, both on the court, and from all I've read about you, off the court as well. You'll be missed, but I wish you all the best and thank you and JSiggers for making it so enjoyable.

Much appreciation and best of luck.

I agree with all said...another wonderful and exciting season...thanks to Jamar and Jason for their marvelous contributions...hopefully when they return 15 - 20 years from now and see lots of banners and trophies adorning SEFCU they will be able to tell their kids "well I was here when this all started"...this Danes ae just getting going and this program has legs...and I know we plan to be there with them all the way...kudos to Coach Brown and his staff!!! You guys do UA, the City and the entire region proud!!!!

Thank You to Jamar and Jason but also a huge thank you to David Bauman for all your underappreciated hard work.

ditto! Those seniors, other players, coaching staff, and athletic department generally, are all helping this region and greater Albany area turn into the college sports town that it is and can be, and it's exciting to watch more and more people have a greater appreciation for college athletics in this area! I have seen so many people turn into UAlbany fans who never even knew much about the university before the past few years!

Thank You to Jamar and Jason but also a huge thank you to David Bauman for all your underappreciated hard work.

I'm glad you mentioned Bauman, too. He deserves kudos not only for what you cited, but for just surviving.

I thought of him a couple times this last week, especially after learning that everyone had to do 27 suicide sprints after allowing Boise State a high shooting percentage. He had to do the same things the starters and every other player had to do.

I'm glad you mentioned Bauman, too. He deserves kudos not only for what you cited, but for just surviving.

I thought of him a couple times this last week, especially after learning that everyone had to do 27 suicide sprints after allowing Boise State a high shooting percentage. He had to do the same things the starters and every other player had to do.

That can't possibly be 27 suicide sprints in a ROW (or total during one practice?)?!!! That's insane. When I played college ball, I never even did 10 in a row. And 5-7 in a row damn near killed us!

That can't possibly be 27 suicide sprints in a ROW (or total during one practice?)?!!! That's insane. When I played college ball, I never even did 10 in a row. And 5-7 in a row damn near killed us!

you can do it....it will be tough and sucking wind ..... but I can see it

Archived