UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Latest TU Blog

"In Will Brown we Trust." He will make the moves when they need to be made. That's what he gets the big bucks for.

I was going to make the same point in the other thread. He has given us NO REASON to think he doesn't know what he's doing. On the contrary, he's proven to be a great coach who knows when to make the right moves.

Speculation, at its finest

Or sometimes at it's worst :D

Generally my time at games is spent asking things like:

"why doesn't Coach Brown play Siggers/Ross/Anderson/Gifford/Ambrose more?"

"Why's he taking Connelly out? He's starting to heat up."

"What the hell kind of a call is that?"

"Why can't they get Tamika Thrower to sing the national anthem for every game?"

"Why is Haggy sitting in the student section?"

"What happened to the good hot dogs they used to serve at the concessions stand?"

"Why would you sign up for a free throw shooting contest if you can't shoot free throws?"

Lots' of questions but very few answers from me but that's part of the fun of being a fan.

It seems like we've had these periods of doubt in early December for the last couple of years. Anyone remember B9j2j6s' "All I want for Christmas sign" from a couple of years ago?

I was going to make the same point in the other thread. He has given us NO REASON to think he doesn't know what he's doing. On the contrary, he's proven to be a great coach who knows when to make the right moves.

I agree. We've come very far with Will Brown in a short period of time. My only criticism this year was when Siena started the game looking like they'd done their homework, and we looked under-prepared.

LOL, what was the "All I want for Christmas ... " sign?? Was it funny?

It was a couple of years ago so I'm a little fuzzy on the details. I think we were 2-6 at the time that he made the prediction that the team was better than they had played and would be 10-6 in a month and made a sign to that effect. Then we won 8 games in a row to make it come true.

QUOTE(B9j2j6s

Posted on: Dec 19 2005 @ 11:27 PM )

I have given this alot of thought and its time that this team gets a postive message. There fore in the stands tomorrow I will be holding a sign that says my christmas wish will be a 10-6 record by this time next month, and a AE Title. See you all tomorrow at 5pm for the SU game go UA.

after which DP followed with a wish for another 8 in a row for Chinese New Year

Speculation, at its finest

Or sometimes at it's worst :D

Generally my time at games is spent asking things like:

"why doesn't Coach Brown play Siggers/Ross/Anderson/Gifford/Ambrose more?"

"Why's he taking Connelly out? He's starting to heat up."

"What the hell kind of a call is that?"

"Why can't they get Tamika Thrower to sing the national anthem for every game?"

"Why is Haggy sitting in the student section?"

"What happened to the good hot dogs they used to serve at the concessions stand?"

"Why would you sign up for a free throw shooting contest if you can't shoot free throws?"

Lots' of questions but very few answers from me but that's part of the fun of being a fan.

It seems like we've had these periods of doubt in early December for the last couple of years. Anyone remember B9j2j6s' "All I want for Christmas sign" from a couple of years ago?

I used to ask almost all those same questions. My list had a few additional ones on it:

"How old is the kid who still paints his entire body? I've seen him on TV since I was 12?"

"why do the growl towels dissolve when you wash them?"

"why didn't Coach Brown call a time-out against UConn when they started to heat up"

"why did he take out Levi against UConn when he was starting to heat up"

"why do the cheerleaders always do a better performance, but I can't stop staring at the dance team instead"

"will coach Filien ever lace up and play center for us? We could use a dependable big guy"

"Will they ever change the framed pictures they have wrapping around the balcony of the RACC to some athletes we know?"

"Will the dunkin donuts on washington ave. ever get a single order right?"

I have a conspiracy theory regarding the coffee at SEFCU. I think that the concession crew is using the water they boil the hot dogs in for making coffee as well. The coffee tastes like hot dogs. I have yet to prove this to be true but I'm looking for any promising proof. I'm totally serious. Anyone else have the Hot Dog Coffee?

I have a conspiracy theory regarding the coffee at SEFCU. I think that the concession crew is using the water they boil the hot dogs in for making coffee as well. The coffee tastes like hot dogs. I have yet to prove this to be true but I'm looking for any promising proof. I'm totally serious. Anyone else have the Hot Dog Coffee?

lol! I've had the coffee there. While it isn't the greatest, I didn't taste any hot dog. I'll get some at Saturday night's game and try to confirm ... .

Maybe you shouldn't dip your hotdog in your coffee. :unsure::blush:

Guess it's not the worst place to put your hotdog ... :lol:

Guess it's not the worst place to put your hotdog ... :lol:

Especially in Albany. :lol: sorry, I'm done.

Archived