UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA/UMBC

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is 'BallOfRubber' on the AE board from UMBC that would have details on that.

Maine was a bit of a let-down, but since this team plays better on the road lately here's to hoping for a 'W'.

The team should be well-rested (even after the suicides), but then again I thought Maine would be exhausted when they travelled to the SEFCU with only one night of rest.

This is a huge game for us.....! Allot will depend on the energy our team comes out with. UMBC can be beat, if we play aggressive defense and get some production from Brent and Brian Conelly, here's to hoping Lillis continues his stellar play. This is make it or break it time if we have any aspirations to win the league. On paper we can play with them but I'm worried about the consistency, we've done well on the road!

Should be a good one! Pomeroy, FWIW is giving us a 15% chance at a win.

“This is a very interesting team, the most difficult team I’ve ever had to coach,” Brown said. “My 5-23 teams were easier to coach than this team. That’s not a knock on this team. It’s just that you don’t get that sense of urgency, like this is the most important thing going on. Tomorrow night, for the last two years, it’s the most important thing going on in those teams’ lives. Right now, you’ve got girlfriends, you’ve got other things that I don’t feel are important. Outside family and academics, (basketball) is the most important thing that should be going on in their lives. Right now, we have some happy, go-lucky guys that are happy to be a part of it. When you’re happy to be a part of something and you don’t realize it’s a prvilege, you end up mediocre. The program has come too far for anybody to settle for mediocrity.” - Coach Brown

This has been a STRANGE season so far!

I understand that this is not a game we necessarily will or SHOULD win, but this game is very important. This team is lacking confidence. We need to come out of the gates playing hard, and steal this one. Our season won't be over if we lose, but this could ressurect or at least propel us forward. Also, if we win this one, we know that we are as good as anyone, simply because we also beat UVM - one of the top teams in the league. We need to get some momentum going, and can't start a losing streak.

Go Danes.

wow...this team looks worse then the last game. silly turnovers, forced shots that are not even close and letting UMBC walk into the basket. While I am staying positive with this season, I am slowly starting to think this team just may not have it this year.

Archived