UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lehigh

Lost to St. Joes tonight but still are 5-2 on the season. Considering that historically we've had a post-Siena letdown the following game I'm thinking about heading down to Lehigh for this game to offer my support on the road. Anyone else considering going or has made the trip? Is it worthwhile?

Lost to St. Joes tonight but still are 5-2 on the season. Considering that historically we've had a post-Siena letdown the following game I'm thinking about heading down to Lehigh for this game to offer my support on the road. Anyone else considering going or has made the trip? Is it worthwhile?

Always worth while to see the Danes. I am considering going on my way back from Toronto. I may not decide until Monday.

wow! with 3 minutes to play SBU is up 10 over Lehigh. Either Lehigh isn't as good as their record or the

Seawolves are much improved this season. something to keep an eye on since we usually count the 2 SBU games as easy wins the past few seasons.

I live 15 minutes from SBU and for the past few years they have gotten no respect from Newsday with articles of any kind. But the past few weeks they are getting positive press that Pikiel may be getting it right finally. i'll be at the SBU/UA game as always in Feb.. last year the Varsity Club came down and we had a hugh fan base for the game.

The SBU sports complex is closed for renovations so they are playing in the old gym this season.

I live 15 minutes from SBU and for the past few years they have gotten no respect from Newsday with articles of any kind. But the past few weeks they are getting positive press that Pikiel may be getting it right finally. i'll be at the SBU/UA game as always in Feb.. last year the Varsity Club came down and we had a hugh fan base for the game.

The SBU sports complex is closed for renovations so they are playing in the old gym this season.

I'll be there as well Steve with a good size group again yelling at the Stony Brook players.

Archived