UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ Kansas

We are getting good shots but missing...and they are making.

also I think they've been getting some calls...typical of big schools

I think the officials are fine....the D is very poor! A couple of times we've fallen asleep and let Kansas get uncontested shots by moving the ball up quickly.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few things:

The D isnt that bad...but Kansas is knocking everything down.

There are times, however, we look lazy...it looks like an "after X-mas" game.

Will Harris is offering me nothing...sorry. He just disappears and takes plays off. It looks like he is sleepwalking and that's not just today. I expect a bit more out of him...and he should expect more out of himself.

McRae looks like a kid who is still 19.

Kansas just cant seem to miss a 3..and UA cant seem to buy a three or a free throw...Thats the difference at this point

Harris has looked terrible...I think ambrose is at least hustling out there. The score is making this game look at lot worse than it should be as they have had some bad turnovers too...

I'm not a huge fan of the announcers either

Archived