UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ Kansas

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am never an advocate of shooting practices...but this team DESPERATELY needs to practice. We should lose this game...but the spread should be closer. We are shooing like 21% right now...that is atrocious....and it aint from the D alone.

Couldn't agree more. They had the D practice earlier. How about a week of shooting the ball. No hesitation. No ball fakes. Catch the ball and shoot it.

I am never an advocate of shooting practices...but this team DESPERATELY needs to practice. We should lose this game...but the spread should be closer. We are shooing like 21% right now...that is atrocious....and it aint from the D alone.

Couldn't agree more. They had the D practice earlier. How about a week of shooting the ball. No hesitation. No ball fakes. Catch the ball and shoot it.

Will Harris HAS to pump fake on every single shot. Watch when he gets the ball.

I dont give a $iena who we are playing/played; If I am Coach I am laying into these guys. The only guys giving effort are Raffa and Connelly. Giff gave good effort but was fould prone.

Everyone else just about sucked. And hey...Barrazza-- it is called setting your feet. I swear to g-d I havent seen this kid set his feet and not fade away....ONCE this year.

I dont give a $iena who we are playing/played; If I am Coach I am laying into these guys. The only guys giving effort are Raffa and Connelly. Giff gave good effort but was fould prone.

Everyone else just about sucked. And hey...Barrazza-- it is called setting your feet. I swear to g-d I havent seen this kid set his feet and not fade away....ONCE this year.

Also...no need to shoot it from 35 feet out. How about you try to hit one at the line instead of from NBA range.

Archived