UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ Kansas

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whatever....40-19 at the half. this team better get this garbage play out now. It will fly with Kansas, but you play this way vs. Hartford, I am going to be upset. Positives is the rebound differential and turnovers. Everything has been terrible.

Harris is 0-6 from the field and that is just garbage.

shot 24.6% while Kansas shoots 65%

Sit Ambrose....he jogs instead of running out on the shooter with a purpose!

I disagree, he was closing on a shooter on the other side of the court after a loose ball scramble. I think if we hear it enough, we start to believe and spot every little lapse on D.

He offers some offense, rebounding and ball handling.

I disagree, he was closing on a shooter on the other side of the court after a loose ball scramble. I think if we hear it enough, we start to believe and spot every little lapse on D.

I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....on the particular play I was referencing he was at the top of the key just jogging out to meet the shooter going from the bottom to the top of your screen.

I'm a little disappointed that we haven't been a little more competitive but I recognize that we aren't supposed to win this game and that Kansas while young is FAR more talented then we are. I hope we can continue to get our kids some experience and hopefully they can work on their game some more against a great team.

The D is obviously not good tonight, compounded by some hot shooting.

In the end though, D is not the problem with this team at this point. Offense (same as last year) is stale. Players seem to hesitate on shots they should take and take shots they should hesitate on. We go through long stretches every game that we just don't score. Expected against Kansas, but every game there are long stretches of nothing.

For tonight, just sit back watch for the bright spots.

So far, it's Anthony Raffa.

I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....on the particular play I was referencing he was at the top of the key just jogging out to meet the shooter going from the bottom to the top of your screen.

I'm a little disappointed that we haven't been a little more competitive but I recognize that we aren't supposed to win this game and that Kansas while young is FAR more talented then we are. I hope we can continue to get our kids some experience and hopefully they can work on their game some more against a great team.

Same play I was talking about. I just think because coach said it a lot last year, everybody sees every misstep he makes on D. He won't be defensive player of the year, but I don't think he is as bad as advertised.

I am never an advocate of shooting practices...but this team DESPERATELY needs to practice. We should lose this game...but the spread should be closer. We are shooing like 21% right now...that is atrocious....and it aint from the D alone.

I am never an advocate of shooting practices...but this team DESPERATELY needs to practice. We should lose this game...but the spread should be closer. We are shooing like 21% right now...that is atrocious....and it aint from the D alone.

Yeh....many aren't even close! F-UGLY, we've struggled badly shooting all season.

Archived