UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Reports: UAlbany signs juco PF for 2009-10

Wow! I didn't expect this move. Not exactly an "urli" signing.

The Will Brown era will not end well at Albany. I've been saying that for two years.

I can't wait to find out who got the hook.

Wow! I didn't expect this move. Not exactly an "urli" signing.

The Will Brown era will not end well at Albany. I've been saying that for two years.

I can't wait to find out who got the hook.

Soup, it's going to be a long wait.

Trust me, you don't know ****! You gonna try to spin it like there is mass defection again at UA...one guy left...now look at the rest of the AE, most if not all teams lost at least one.

Well according to the CB website we do indeed have 16 members on the team.

I read that 15 out of the 16 players on the team would be on campus this fall. CB also indicates that the 2009 and 2010 classes are complete.

This makes me wonder if there will be some red shirting? Since we know one already (Puk) who or will there be a second red shirt?

Hopefully Coach Brown brought some DEET to Paradox Lake. The black flies and mosquitos were out in full force this weekend.

I might be dense but reading the combination of the Urli signing and the blog post I'm guessing Urli or someone else isn't getting a scholarship for 09-10 but will be getting one for 10-11. Does that sound right?

Hopefully Coach Brown brought some DEET to Paradox Lake. The black flies and mosquitos were out in full force this weekend.

I might be dense but reading the combination of the Urli signing and the blog post I'm guessing Urli or someone else isn't getting a scholarship for 09-10 but will be getting one for 10-11. Does that sound right?

YES!

Does anyone have a handle the whole counter thing....when do kids count against the scholarship and when do they not count against the 13 limit?

Archived