UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Yale

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be missing my first home game in quite a while today. Hoping we can start off 2010 fresh with a win. It goes without saying how much we need one although I'm sure Yale feels the same way.

From the sounds of things on the TU blog it sounds like MJ has worked his way out of playing time. I know some of you saw him play well in Florida but for the most part I was pretty disappointed in the way he played in the OOC schedule. I hope he doesn't give up because we're likely going to need him in conference.

Fire Brown! Someone has to be held accountable. Telling the press to that he had to tell johnson to shut his mouth is ridiculous. That does not have to be said and should be kept in the locker room. People have to stop looking at him as a friend or judging him as a nice guy.

I'm ready for all the posters to bash me now.

EDIT: I'm glad theyre making me eat my words right now. Hopefully they can keep it up.

I have to say, I am at the point where I would rather see Brown start a 3 guard or 3 forward line-up then start Gifford. Urli clearly can rebound. Gifford is better off being a bench guy and step in when guys need a breather. He isn't horrible, but he hasn't done anything for me to warrant starting.

Side Note - Thanks for the rant UA'08...it got the team on a streak in the game.

First ten minutes were HORRIBLE....the team looked like a complete mess...the last thirty were equally as impressive...wow, flat out dominated Yale on both ends of the court.

The emergence of Billy Allen is huge, opens up the game on the inside....if him and Logan can continue to hit we'll be alright.

Very impressed with how they took the game over....bench contributed huge...Ambrose got on track.

It was nice to exhale a bit after the arena was collectively holding its breathe for the first 10 minutes or so. Good crowd considering the weather and the lack of students. After putting Yale in the bonus 9 minutes into the 1st half, UA did a much better job of not fouling in the second half.

On top of what others said Re: Lindfors & Allen, I'd add that McRae was also solid on both ends of the floor.

On a side note, I follow Kyle Whelliston (midmajority.com) on Twitter. Based on KW's tweets, it appears that he was at the game.

Archived