UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA vs. Maine

Hopefully we can make some noise tonight and shock a surprisingly strong Maine team. I'm hoping for a good student showing since everyone is back, but with the state of the team my expectations are pretty low. I have class til 8, but I'm hoping he lets us out early since its the first day. Here's to hoping for a strong effort tonight!!

Close all game; a couple of bad decisions towards the end of the game put us out of range to steal it.

Much of the same....Ambrose negated much of the good with EIGHT to's.... to much trying to dribble through people....every time I seem him trying that power dribble move I cringe....

Defense was pretty bad all game also...gave up eight threes (47%) and we let them shoot 60%....not NEARLY good enough...!

Close all game; a couple of bad decisions towards the end of the game put us out of range to steal it.

Much of the same....Ambrose negated much of the good with EIGHT to's.... to much trying to dribble through people....every time I seem him trying that power dribble move I cringe....

Defense was pretty bad all game also...gave up eight threes (47%) and we let them shoot 60%....not NEARLY good enough...!

Ambrose had 5 TOs in the last 7 mins. That is when Maine made their run.

Logan and Bill are struggling so bad from 3. I don't know if it's confidence, poor choices or rushing their shots but they are just not falling. They also seem to always be in NBA range when they take their 3s. Hopefully that will improve and Brown can find more ways to get them better open shots.

Wondering what happen with Tartt. He was playing pretty well earlier this season. I know he's been hurt but is back and is a decent shooter to put out there.

I agree Ambrose's turnovers hurt during that Maine run but in part we didn't have much of a scoring lineup out there during that stretch. There was more pressure on him to score. MJ has his strengths but we seem pretty easy to defend when he's out there.

Timmy was the only real viable scoring option on the floor during the Maine run. Hence, he was forced to attempt to create--which led to the costly turnovers. MJ had a couple wide open looks --but looked like he was afraid to shoot and chose to pass instead. No sense of urgency at the end when there still was a chance to do something. Bringing the ball up court like they had minutes when they had only seconds remaining

Timmy was the only real viable scoring option on the floor during the main run. Hence, he was forced to attempt to create--which led to the costly turnovers. MJ had a couple wide open looks --but looked like he was afraid to shoot and chose to pass instead. No sense of urgency at the end when there still was a chance to do something

I agree with this. Plus since Ambrose and Harris haven't been on together, it's possible they might have only combined about 25 pts and 5 TOs (obviously speculating here) ... the score might have been closer, but the outcome might not have been different...

What's going on with Tartt? Its been a few games since he's had real minutes.

Archived