UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA vs. Mount St. Mary's

Just found out about 3 other games. After playing Georgia Tech in mid November, we play in Detroit over Thanksgiving weekend as part of the Legends Classic. We play Detroit, Bowling Green, and Niagara Friday, Saturday, Sunday like last years 3 games in 3 days. This is as per Niagara University website.

So as of right now

Nov. 17 @Georgia Tech (23-13)

Nov. 26 @Detriot (20-14)

Nov. 27 @Bowling Green (14-16)

Nov. 28 @Niagra (18-15)

Dec. 4 @Siena (27-7)

Dec. 18 Mount St. Mary (16-15)

Home Iona (21-10), FAU (14-16), CCSU (12-18) and American (11-20)

Strong schedule so far glad to see we could have potentially 5/6 if you count Siena home games this season. BTW are we going to be playing any Ivy's or PL schools?

No, Niagara's schedule says they are playing Detroit on 11/26, Bowling Green on 11/27 and UA on 11/28. That means if nothing gets adjusted UA would have Bowling Green on 11/26 and Detroit on 11/27. These would be real neutral site games(Bowling Green and niagara) unlike the road game on 12/4 that some people with a community college education try to sell as a neutral site game.

Nov. 17 @Georgia Tech (23-13)

Nov. 26 Bowling Green (14-16) (at Detroit)

Nov. 27 @Detriot (20-14)

Nov. 28 Niagara (18-15) (at Detroit)

Dec. 4 @Siena (27-7)

Dec. 18 Mount St. Mary (16-15)

Home Iona (21-10), FAU (14-16), CCSU (12-18) and American (11-20)

Imo this is a fairly tough schedule, probably overscheduled a bit imo. I forsee a rough ooc record, 5-5 is gonna be tough to get to with the core of the.team being very young. Logan, black, metcalf are only sophomore, I guess we have to see what type of players the incoming kids are. I'm nervous...

I think 5-5 is not unrealistic at all. We are young, but talented. I think wins against FAU, CCSU, American, Mount and Bowling Green is not out of the question

Gun to my head right now...I see 4-6 (maybe even 3-7), I REALLY hope I'm wrong. Having said that, none of us have seen any of the kids that were brought in and we'll have to see how others progress especially the sophomores.

I agree with that assesment...I really think 4-7 is realistic. That said, I think we will see great improvement after that portion of the schedule.

I actually would sign up for steady improvement and be playing our best basketball once AE play rolls around. I'll tolerate 3-7, 4-6 if there is steady measure progress as this team comes together.

I guess I'm being naive, but I simply see us being better than that. We took FAU down to the wire last year, should have beaten CCSU and that was with a team that isn't as good as this year's squad. I suppose time will only tell, but I have decent expectations for us in out of conference play.

Yeah, that's the part that gives me pause, "as good as this year's squad". One can only hope at this point that the pieces fit better then last year, that there is more cohesion and that SOMEONE steps up and leads this team.

After watching the disaster that was last season, I've tempered my expectations until further notice. Last year was J U S T T H A T BAD!

Agreed...But I would be shocked if Mike Black doesn't become that leader. He really grew into his own as the season progressed last year, and with a team of mostly underclassmen he can step up and be a leader without really stepping on anyone's toes. With Logan fully healthy (we think) headed into this year, and another year of experience for him, Black, Blake, Tartt, etc. I just don't see us being anywhere close to as bad as last season

Archived