UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Former President Bill Clinton to Speak at UAlbany

MRSGDG

Not sure if people have heard. But Bill Clinton has been confirmed as the next speaker at the World Within Reach Speaker Series. We've been waiting for the Student Association to put out a release, but instead tonight they tweeted it. The date I've heard is March 2nd....but with no press release yet, exact date can't be confirmed.

"Albany Student Press: Former President Bill Clinton will be the next speaker in @ualbanySA's World Within Reach Speaker Series at @Ualbany"

Anyone know if Monica will be joining him?

I'd rather hear her speak.

She's busy with the laundry. Next load...colors.

I wouldn't blame a young Monica seduced by power... or the other 5 women he's accused of violating.

Is this the type of man we want on our campus?

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=30492#ixzz1CIaU2zzQ

Anyone know if Monica will be joining him?

I'd rather hear her speak.

She's busy with the laundry. Next load...colors.

I wouldn't blame a young Monica seduced by power... or the other 5 women he's accused of violating.

Is this the type of man we want on our campus?

http://www.wnd.com/?...2#ixzz1CIaU2zzQ

Ugh...he's one of the most respected leaders in history.....by the entire world. I think he's exactly the type of person we want speaking at UA.

I don't want my joke up top to be misconstrued as I don't want him to speak at UA. It brings much needed attention to UA and I'm all good. I was just having a bit of fun...cheers!

I'll stand outside with a coffee can marked "Stadium Donations". Hopefully he brings his wallet.

I would support any man or woman of integrity.

A man accused of multi sexual violations throughout his life doesn't seem to fit the mold.

Neither does a man delivering divorce papers to a wife in a recovery room. Both scenerios ridiculous.

Clinton will bring attention to the university, for sure. Let's hope the university at least gets heavy media attention and a big donation for the trouble.

On a political, official level, I supported some of his ideas and rejected others. Clinton's successes and failures in his political life can be argued until the end of time. So can the level of respect some people have for him.

Clinton was the creator of Americorps, in which I was a member of the inaugural class.

It was a commendable idea. He cooperated with Congress, signed the presented budgets, and assured a balanced budge surplus. Kudos there. And like I said, I rejected some of things he tried to push or implemented.

On a personal level, I think he was an absolute slob. I'm surprised he got a free pass from all of the women's groups out there, regardless of his liberal affiliation.

I don't want my joke up top to be misconstrued as I don't want him to speak at UA. It brings much needed attention to UA and I'm all good. I was just having a bit of fun...cheers!

I'll stand outside with a coffee can marked "Stadium Donations". Hopefully he brings his wallet.

I hear he's a HUGE I-AA football fan. WOOOO!!!!!

I would support any man or woman of integrity.

A man accused of multi sexual violations throughout his life doesn't seem to fit the mold.

On this point, most if not all of the sexual accusations are from political "enemies" rather than people involved in the acts which seemed to be consensual.

Politicians make way too many ridiculous allegations at the expense of them concentrating on their jobs. It makes them all look bad.

Personally I don't have a problem with Newt Gingrich's personal life. The problem I had was the hypocrites (of which Newt was definitely a big one) who want to blast some one else's personal life while trying to hide the skeletons in their own closet.

On this point, most if not all of the sexual accusations are from political "enemies" rather than people involved in the acts which seemed to be consensual.

Politicians make way too many ridiculous allegations at the expense of them concentrating on their jobs. It makes them all look bad.

Personally I don't have a problem with Newt Gingrich's personal life. The problem I had was the hypocrites (of which Newt was definitely a big one) who want to blast some one else's personal life while trying to hide the skeletons in their own closet.

All of these ladies have personally & publicly stated their claims:

Paula Jones & Kathleen Willey both accuse Clinton of unwanted sexual advances.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, Sally Perdue, & Gennifer Flowers all allege having consensual sex.

We all know Clinton & Monica Lewinsky's oval office escapade.

Juanita Broaddrick accuses Clinton of rape. (and she was volunteering on Clinton's campaign at the time)

Consensual sex, sexual molestation, & forced rape - All wonderful qualities of an American President & adoring husband. No wonder Hillary always looked pissed.

If Clinton's enemies have accused him of sexual misconduct with even more ladies, then we may just have a serial offender, of both adultery & decency, on our hands.

Archived