UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game over...McCarney (Colgate QB) made a fantastic pass on 3 and long...with our guys wrapping him up...pure gritty play. They get the first...then go on to punch it in to win in OT.

Tough loss...but no matter what...this team looked very good. Both Colgate and Albany are going to do damage in their leagues (Colgate picked to be #2).

I do, however, take umbrage to the need to Platoon QB's. DiLella was on fire...and the momentum switched on the series he came out...and the series that Buddy did throw a TD...quite frankly was a lucky series.

Leave Dan in...let him play...and if he starts going down the $ienater...then get rid of him. As Danefan said, we need to live and die by one player at that position.

SBU dominating Utep...a few years back we were debating who made the right move us by sticking it out in the NEC and them moving out and up...case closed now, right?

We started ahead of SBU. Now they're beating Conference USA teams and playing in a nice stadium. We're losing to Patriot League teams and playing on the same crappy field. .

Case is definitely closed. As should be McElroy's tenure at Albany. He's failed.

SBU ended up falling apart and lost in OT.

I think my point still stands though.

Click - I don't know what they got paid but the average is usually abou $300k.

And our stadium's first phase will be smaller and likely lack the bells and whistles that SBU has (luxury boxes, HD video board, etc)

If we could have just scored something in the 2nd half... disappointing.

Wins are wins, losses are losses. Looks like we won't get ranked this season.

Regardless, seemed like we played solid and at a quality level as did Colgate.

I agree:

We should go with DiLella. Got to hand off the leadership and let him lead.

Stony Brook has made the right decisions, we sputtered and stalled. Case closed.

Any chance we would move to Stony Brook's league?

The NEC is never going full schollies.

The CAA is doubtful to ever call on us. We could wait another 10 years and keep our little fingers

crossed and hope though.

If we could have just scored something in the 2nd half... disappointing.

Wins are wins, losses are losses. Looks like we won't get ranked this season.

Regardless, seemed like we played solid and at a quality level as did Colgate.

I agree:

We should go with DiLella. Got to hand off the leadership and let him lead.

Stony Brook has made the right decisions, we sputtered and stalled. Case closed.

Any chance we would move to Stony Brook's league?

The NEC is never going full schollies.

The CAA is doubtful to ever call on us. We could wait another 10 years and keep our little fingers

crossed and hope though.

As long as McElroy is at the helm, we aren't going anywhere. He's obviously content where we are or else we wouldn't b here.

Archived