UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if this is on TW3...would like to watch it at home.

Game notes says no TV. You can stream the audio from Fox Sports or pay to watch the Danezone feed.

Thanks, I might have to show up...my ass and feet won't like it though.

Sit on the away side. The sight lines are much better and the bleachers are better, especially if you can get the top row, which against Duquesne should be good. Plus you'll get the sun which will be warmer.

Game notes says no TV. You can stream the audio from Fox Sports or pay to watch the Danezone feed.

Sit on the away side. The sight lines are much better and the bleachers are better, especially if you can get the top row, which against Duquesne should be good. Plus you'll get the sun which will be warmer.

SAD state of affairs, when you have to recommend the "away side". I am still waiting with my shovel, if anyone wants to help me start digging. Maybe someone will notice when a soccer player or two falls in our trenches.

I am back in town and fired up for a home game!

CC, you better get off your bum and be there early.

Boys, what is it this year? 10AM?

I will be there ready, and plan to bring some food for y'all, and even bring the mom to this one.

YEE-HAW!!!

Archived