UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ UMBC

Maybe the UMBC announcers should realize their team sucks and teams that suck are usually called for a ton of fouls. Funny they were complaining about fouls in this game and they also mentioned they had a ton of fouls against UNH but you would expect that on the road. Then said later in the game that they tied their season high of 31 fouls that they had at Indiana. Seems they just foul A LOT.

Glad we dropped the hammer in the second half.

Boy, the first 8 minutes were scary...I had a terrible sinking feeling. Then UMBC cooled off and UA stepped on the gas and blew their doors off.

Impressive effort by our backcourt. Puk continues to show a bit more aggressiveness, Devlin rounding into form as the fourth option. Team continues to improve.

Huge test Sunday.

Are you telling me you don't miss the 54-50 scores?

Stony Brook would probably like that final on Sunday.

Great seeing Devlin looking more like the player we saw last year. I think that was his third straight game in double figures.

Suero a "quiet night" - 22 points, 7 boards and 3 assists.

Seemed like we've played more man D than we did in the OOC. I like it so far and it's seemed to help our rebounding. More minutes for Tanner Gibson. With a blurry video feed and his double wrist band look I thought I was watching Jerel Hastings out there sometimes.

More minutes for Tanner Gibson. With a blurry video feed and his double wrist band look I thought I was watching Jerel Hastings out there sometimes.

I love his defense.

Personally I'm starting to think we need to see a gradual increase for Gibson in playing time. Lately Watts has been pretty shaky bringing the ball up, I think he would be better looking for his own shot a bit more as well as coming in and spelling the wings. Gibson seems to be getting a bit more comfortable and he's pretty good on the ball defender.

I was just telling a friend of mine last night that I liked the way Gibson has looked. Kid can handle the ball and plays some nice defense. Great energy on the court. You can see right now he is hesitant to shoot with all the other scoring options on the floor. Good to know we have a true PG waiting in the wings when Black leaves after next season. Also nice that he doesn't have to start like Black did and can improve and get more and more playing time before hopefully becoming the main PG in a couple years.

Right now I think Black and Iati get us into our offense better than when Gibson is out on the floor but I'm sure that will improve. A season high in minutes in this game will help.

Watts seems to be in a funk the last few games. He seemed confident and aggressive earlier in the season and hasn't looked either of those things in the past couple of games. Hopefully he'll turn things around. I had developed a theory earlier in the year that ever time we forced a team into a shot clock violation Watts was on the floor when it happened.

Archived