UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ BU - 1/16

realize this is BU...not Binghamton or UMBC. BU is actually a really good team.

Oh come on man...BU is a 200rpi team, let's not pretend we just got our ass handed to us by UCONN. Forget that we lost, we were down multiple times 23pts...we embarrassed ourselves on national TV to the point where Suero got benched and rightfully so. Let's for once not try to sugarcoat what we all just witnessed, call a spade a spade and move on.

realize this is BU...not Binghamton or UMBC. BU is actually a really good team.

Oh come on man...BU is a 200rpi team, let's not pretend we just got our ass handed to us by UCONN. Forget that we lost, we were down multiple times 23pts...we embarrassed ourselves on national TV to the point where Suero got benched and rightfully so. Let's for once not try to sugarcoat what we all just witnessed, call a spade a spade and move on.

We are 12 - 1 against teams with an RPI of 238 or high and we are 0 - 7 against teams with RPIs under 222.

Condolences to the Aronhalt family. I'm not an excuse maker, but I've been around long enough to know that on a team as close as this, when one guy gets sad news, it affects everyone around him.

Watched entire game on free streaming (thank you again MsGDG). Bad game for sure, but before we crown BU and slam UA; stats pretty equal in all areas except two--shooting % and blocked shots.

We out rebounded them, assists almost equal (12-14), steels (5-7) and even turnovers were (13-12 and take away 8 by Suero who is entitled to a bad game now and then UA team only 5). When you shoot bad, you look bad and add in 8 blocked shots on the BU's court and of course you are going to lose.

When we get them at Sefcu or at a neutral site, and hopefully shoot a better %, I still like our chances even if one of the big three has an off night. Also, on any given blocked shot there is a much greater chance of getting a foul called than there is a clean block call. i wonder how many of those 8 last night were hometown calls. It seemed their bigs were very physical all night.

Hopefully a better performance @ Vermont (maybe without Logan though?)

Archived