UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UMBC Tonight!

With BU and Vermont fighting it out for second place in Boston, a win tonight would get us in a tie for third.

Suero was quoted on the the TU blog about protecting the home court.

“You take care of your house. If someone comes to you house, you don’t let them rob you and take whatever they want. This is our house, and we protect our house.”

Is Suero channeling Mark Macon?

I've seen on twitter/facebook over the past few days that they're giving away up to 8 TVs at tonight's game. Kinda cool.

Too bad I just bought a brand new SONY 46" one this past weekend.

Although my bet is more 720p Dynexs ...I guess better than nothing. :blush: Anything to get the students out is a good idea. Plus the weather is nice. Hopefully a great turnout.

Yeah, looking forward to this game keeping an eye on the meat grinder we have upcoming over the next few games after this one...

Hopefully we are the meat grinder that everyone has to face the next couple of games.

It was a comfortable/relaxing win at home...even when they cut the lead down. 9 minutes to go they had 46pts, 4 minutes to go they had 55...then they went a bit wild against our second team with some long threes but whatever. Never felt threatened in this one.

Would have loved for Gibson to trow that dunk down, looked like it could have been a monster, UMBC clearly was very frustrated.

Could someone enlighten me about the techincal to some member of our coaching staff last night?

I believe it was on Friel...must have swore or something...it wasn't much of anything. Brown had a good laugh at it because at first it was assigned to him and he was like...WHAT?

Some officials just don't want to hear from anyone but the Head Coach.I believe the "T" was called just at the start of the Time Out and most if not all in the building had no clue why it was called.

No one seemed irrational or out of control on the sideline and I had no clue why it was called or who it was called on. Usually when "Ts" are assessed everyone sees it coming.

How many techs do you see with a team up 24? Weird. I don't really gamble but I would have taken a bet in that game that any T would have been on Randy Monroe. Instead it's on Friel and Monroe didn't even rip his jacket off as far as I could tell (not to mention the tie.)

We've been talking a lot lately about what Suero can/can't do on the defensive end of the court. Sometimes I forget just how fun he is to watch. Last night was a good reminder.

Archived