UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany vs. Maine (2/9/2013)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just

Hey maybe we are still rebuilding from Jamar...we have now dropped into 6th place in the AE and 1 game in the loss column up on UMBC for 7th...LOL...

Yes, I know...we have 18 wins...but all that matters is conference play...oh wait...all that matters is the AE tourney.

Think about that...6th...SIXTH place...

ENOUGH WITH THE EXCUSES!

One and done in the tourney in march might not be a bad thing if you get what I mean.

This is just

Hey maybe we are still rebuilding from Jamar...we have now dropped into 6th place in the AE and 1 game in the loss column up on UMBC for 7th...LOL...

Yes, I know...we have 18 wins...but all that matters is conference play...oh wait...all that matters is the AE tourney.

Think about that...6th...SIXTH place...

ENOUGH WITH THE EXCUSES!

One and done in the tourney in march might not be a bad thing if you get what I mean.

It's the last thing I wanted to 'get'....I'm very upset...people can call me hard to please or to harsh etc. Again, we are NOT competitive in the AE and haven't been for MANY years. I can't accept this...I don't have a bad thing to say against a single member of the program on a personal level...the results on the court are just not good enough.

I'm sorry....

Edited by Clickclack

Clickclack, thank you for fighting the good fight on Twitter right now.

It's not a good fight... It's silly ill admit it... I'm just annoyed at those who put personal relationships before program success at all cost. Again

Again, it's not personal... I don't hate the coaching staff or players, in fact I wish we were competitive in the AE but we are not. If that makes me a hater so be it... I'll have to live with that... Even if I'm proven wrong. A spade is a spade is a spade... God bless those that can turn a blind eye to the reality that we are in 5th and dropping and have been beat for years by top ae programs...

Edited by Clickclack