UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I'll stick to participating in the ULay (what I call it lol) song and the normal U-A chant that they do at basketball games (one student section does U, the other A). Don't need no "u know" at the end.

When Sefcu is full that U-A chant has been fantastic.

I will say that the UA-UKnow! is fun on the road at places like the NCAA tourney when you see a bunch of Albany fans. Like the chant or not, almost everyone knows it and allows us to make some noise in a place where we're vastly outnumbered.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they get the students out, should touch 11,000 again.

Sheeeeeet (best "The Wire" voice)...imagine if we were winning. There is no doubt in my mind that with a consistent winner would fill a 15,000 seat facility on a regular basis--and in due time of course.

If they get the students out, should touch 11,000 again.

Sheeeeeet (best "The Wire" voice)...imagine if we were winning. There is no doubt in my mind that with a consistent winner would fill a 15,000 seat facility on a regular basis--and in due time of course.

Maybe. The November games vs. Maine and UNH will be the real test of attendance.

Slacker Haggy just placed his order (different numbers for different games.)

I was informed that there are some gold seats left, and only 150 away seats, and I was strongly encouraged not to wait until noon to purchase!

Now for the doom and gloom: We are 29.5 point underdogs (sad trombone.)

Why is it so GD hard just to be a fan? I cannot find the F'ing game. A TU blog post said the game is moving to PYX106 but it's not there.

It shouldn't be this damn hard. Every week it's a challenge to figuring out where the game is or trying to fight with Dane Zone.

Anyone know what radio is broadcasting?