UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

At least it will be a sell out.....

Towson is coming off a tough loss to Villanova. They gave away three turnovers in their first three possessions and couldn't dig out of the hole.

Make no mistake....they are good. Really good. national Championship contender good. Without a doubt the best football team we've ever played at home.

We need to pound the ground with Osbourne and keep their offense and Terrance West off the field. Towson only ran 11 plays in the first half against Villanova. Keeping West off he field is key. Get a bunch of lucky breaks and who know. Any given Saturday.

Edited by danefan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A silly question but does anyone know if the First Niagara Family Berm can "sell out?" I might bring more people than tickets on Saturday and wondered if the berm will remain an option.

I'm sure at some point it could. I thought they said they had to turn students away at the first home game would likely mean they were turned away from the berm.

A silly question but does anyone know if the First Niagara Family Berm can "sell out?" I might bring more people than tickets on Saturday and wondered if the berm will remain an option.

I'm sure at some point it could. I thought they said they had to turn students away at the first home game would likely mean they were turned away from the berm.

You're right. I forgot about that. Better try and get some tickets tomorrow.

Now that we're big time we have ticket scarcity issues.

Btw - can we get serious chants going Saturday? 11,000 people should be able to do a very loud UA - UKnow.

Home side does UA....student section does UKnow.

Does anyone know who the PA announcer is? Want to ask him to slow down the "First down Ualbany".

More like "Fiiiirrrrst Down UuuuuuuuAllllllbany". Give the crow time to react to First Down and yell UAlbany.

I personally don't understand the UA-Uknow chant...uknown what?

At UA you just know. Because if you don't know then you're not in the know and might never know. UA, you know?!

I don't know. Best I could come up with. :)

Nice attempt bro.

If it's original to UA, don't tell anyone.... and stick to the UA UA UAAA thing.

Hahah UA_MA.

I'll stick to participating in the ULay (what I call it lol) song and the normal U-A chant that they do at basketball games (one student section does U, the other A). Don't need no "u know" at the end.

Edited by Ilko