UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Womens Mid Major Top 25

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After beating Marist, Albany moves from 17 to 15. Marist drops from 3 to 13. Albany did receive 1 first place vote which I believe may be the first ever. It should be noted that the America East is not represented on the voting panel this year.

Meh...I knew we would get screwed. We absolutely should be Top-10.

Ladies have this to use as any additional motivation than they already have brewing...

The Women's team continues to role along. I was there Saturday and was disappointed by the small crowd. These ladies are special. They deserve more attention and support. Fan support and a buzz in the stands inspires athletes to reach higher. These ladies are capable of raising cain in March and it would help them to know that a bunch of fans are behind them.

Women's RPI is 92, Power Rating 53 so I wouldn't expect any national recognition. Only Duke, Quinnipiac and Hofstra are remaining opponents in the top 100, so moving up won't be easy.

Just have to beat Duke then! That should do it.

I'll be interested to see what Shereesha Richards does against Providence. So far she's just done whatever she wants against whoever we've played.